Diamond Select BTAS Busts

Just Curious, Does Anyone Else Here Collect The Batman Animated Series Resin Busts Made By Diamond Select? If So, How Many Do You Have &/Or Need? Which One Is Your Favorite?

2 Likes

Currently I have 12 of them;
(Batman, Batgirl, Robin, Joker, Harley Quinn, Two -Face, Riddler, Mr Freeze, Clayface, Poison Ivy, Catwoman & Scarecrow.)

My Personal Favorite is Mr Freeze’s, but they are all so greatly sculpted.

Currently still needing Penguin, Ras Al Ghul, Bane, Killer Croc, & Manbat. Mad Hatter too, if they ever make him lol

1 Like

Now I have 13 lol Just ordered Bane!

1 Like

I dont have any from the BTAS but I do have the SDCC Clark Kent. I plan on getting more heroes from the JL line.

1 Like

Two-Face looks neat but I likely won’t buy anything from this line. The STAS and JLU lines are neat too.

1 Like

Yeah these are cool to look at & great in likeness to the characters on the show. Plus very few lines include every character from the show itself. DC Collectibles is doing a great job on their figures & vehicles, but Funko pops just stopped on their Batman animated series characters after wave 2 & a few variants. Diamond Select just gives the best sculpt to each in my opinion, just wish they’d make Mad Hatter! Lol

1 Like

I have batman but in black and white it’s a nice little piece.

1 Like

I have batman but in black and white it’s a nice little piece.

1 Like

I have 22 but I am looking for killer croc and two face at a reasonable price

I have 22 of them and same looking for killer croc and 2 face at a decent price.