Devastator Earth -1

4 Likes

Please come here on the video tell me what you guys think of it and any improvement and what you would like to see next

3 Likes

@capo-mage and @DocAtlas

3 Likes

Really enjoyed the knowledge u dropped. That box seemed hard to keep new, but security was the key. Coming from the home of Superman, I have mad love of course. I’ve never seen Facebook & I don’t use YouTube etc. I’m pretty sure u know I’m a Luddite. But, I will subscribe if I can figure it out. Throw me a shout out lol. I’ve got a build a Doomsday that’s just like that. It’s next to a 7” Catwoman which is on a stand. With the stand it’s probably around 8”. Also have a Superman with the Doomsday virus. I’ll throw a few up. Highly recommend the build a Doomsday. It stands so solid with no stand. The articulations are incredible!!! Here’s a few shots & I really liked watching that. Thanks for the tag & heads up. Lmk how to join, follow etc. cuz I only use DCU on my devices.

Bonus Mxy & Lois lol…

4 Likes

Please allow me a chance to get to a screen bigger than my phone so I can see a little more detail.

2 Likes

If you ever want to get rid of anything I would love to take it off your hands.

2 Likes

Haha. That day may come. If so…you’ll have first dibs.

1 Like

@jsmsiggy Ok, got it on the big screen. First, loved the Showcase #4 with the Flash in the background. Can’t go wrong with the classics!

Second, the trouble with unboxing made it seem like they were catering to people who won’t unbox. As for me…

…I’m generally not one of those people (other than the Death soft toy) :slight_smile:

Third, much respect for going for over 12 minutes and speaking clearly and intelligently. If I did that, there would be way too many "umm"s and "y’know"s in there!

Finally, keep doing what you do! Since the demise of DC Daily, I think there’s a vacuum of this type of info. Maybe when the dust settles on DCU v2.0, the community can curate a video section with fan produced videos with things like this!

Until then, well done, sir!

3 Likes

Really dug watching this clip @jsmsiggy. Solid background info on figure lines and seeing the figs unboxed was fun as well. Will def sub your YouTube chan. Good stuff! :+1: :grinning:

4 Likes

Arch

@DocAtlas- this Archie vehicle is very spiffy. :+1:

4 Likes

@DC89 Good eye there!

Here’s the rest…

4 Likes

Love that you have Rorschach’s grapple gun. Loving the rest of the goodies as well. :+1:

4 Likes

Nice Gaiman collection along with the figs. Cool stuff!!!

2 Likes

I also have that Dr. Manhattan it was the 1st figure I ever bought. Now I have like 400? Ish figures & statues, cars etc. I got way out of hand & I can’t stop lol.

2 Likes

:laughing: :purple_heart:

1 Like

It would really help me to get more subscribers because I want to make DC content. I really feel like the community that is here would be awesome to see on YouTube. Show the comic love there for the world to see because we are awesome and there is so few channels that are connected to comic books and nerd culture.