Determining the Best Costumes in the Arrowfam

Of course we like the New 52. It is an amazing era with great costumes as long as they remained colorful. It also removed the beard, which is essential when Ollie is a well known public figure.

3 Likes

I think you are forgetting one important thing though.

Goatee

3 Likes

I prefer Smallville, but Rebirth is my fav of the list

4 Likes

4 Likes

Personally, I’m not a fan of either Roy or Ollie’s New 52 Looks. I think it’s too busy, the googles are a little silly, and, frankly, the sideburns make him look like a bargain-bin Wolverine. My lukewarm feelings about Roy’s N52 look may just be that I’m still bitter about how his character was treated in that era.

As for my favorites, it’s pretty easy: The classic O’Neill look will always own my heart, it’s honestly one of my all-time favorite DC superhero costumes. I don’t care that it’s impractical, the goatee is ESSENTIAL. And it’s funnier if Ollie’s “secret identity” is pretty much an open secret at this point. Or that he thinks the teeny domino mask EVER concealed anything (clearly he attended the Hal Jordan School Of Secret Identity Preservation).

As for Roy, it’s the 90s Arsenal look. Yeah, it’s a little dated, it’s pretty solidly late 90s in aesthetic, but I like that it incorporates Roy’s Navajo upbringing with the tattoo, and bits of Ollie’s costume in the collar, plus I like the color palette with the warm reds and browns.

4 Likes

Personally I am a huge fan of Ollie’s New 52 look.

3 Likes

Black Canary’s next as soon as I get all the pics! (Good LORD this family goes through a lot of redesigns).

4 Likes

Never mind I’m boarding a plane it might be a while folks

4 Likes

alright! Have a safe flight!

4 Likes

Okay here we go!
Black_Canary_(Dinah_Drake-Lance)
The classic look

4 Likes

Aaaaand you’ll get the rest when I land see ya

4 Likes

Rebirth

3 Likes

Live action BOP

3 Likes

Arrowverse

3 Likes

New 52

3 Likes

The 90s look

3 Likes

The JLU look (it’s super similar to the classic look but I’m including it anyway)

3 Likes

And, of course, the 80s look

2 Likes

The people shall decide!

• Rebirth
  • Live action birds of prey
  • Arrowverse
  • New 52
  • 90s look
  • JLU look
  • 80s
  • The classic look

0 voters

This one’s gonna be HARD for me

4 Likes

80s. What an easy choice with no relative competition.

5 Likes