Design a hand statue for your favorite characters!

the company Cryptozoic produces a line of statues depicting the hands of dc characters holding signature objects. what would your favorite character hold to identify themselves?

10 Likes

A hand w/ a Green Lantern ring would be pretty cool

5 Likes

yeah! and it could light up!

4 Likes

These are so cool! Cryptozoic could make so many different character designs. I made quick mock-ups of two I’d personally love to see (sorry they aren’t the best, but you can kinda get the idea.)
Riddler with a puzzle piece:

And Constantine with a lighter (which could have an led light in it)

Zatanna with her wand or Gambit with a playing card would be cool too!

15 Likes

I would love to see Penguin’s hand, maybe he’s holding a umbrella. :penguin::slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

WOW your drawings are just as cool as the statues themselves! I love them!

5 Likes

That’s very kind of you to say. Thank you!

4 Likes

i hope you’ll consider sharing more of your work in the fan creations forum! it’s a small but talented community (and me lol)

4 Likes

ok my contribution is crazy jane flipping the bird

maybe rita holding a turkey leg

6 Likes

@biff_pow Please do that Rita one

And those are so great, @serenap95! The Constantine one would make such a fun table lamp :hearts:

5 Likes

It would be cool to have a Flash one where the costume is shooting out of his ring.

6 Likes

6 Likes

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Wow, this is so cool! Thank you for sharing with the community, @biff_pow! As I was reading the description, I envisioned almost the exact Batman glove with Batarang as you have pictured. What are the odds? :smile:

Another model that I would love to see is Deathstroke with maybe a small knife or even holding his eyepatch. Perhaps Two-Face with a coin? Or Scarecrow with a fear toxin needle hand? I was trying to also include Killer Croc but couldn’t quite figure out what he would be holding. Any thoughts?

The Green Lantern idea is awesome @arkhamassassin!

@serenap95, those mockups are amazing!

@Penguinfan78, I love that Penguin option!

@TornadoSoup, The Flash! So fun!

6 Likes

Maybe Croc could have a shred of Batman’s cape on his claws! Or a cellphone with a text message from Batman that says “:fu:

5 Likes

:rofl: @biff_pow

3 Likes

I’d like an upside down Supergirl hand helping another hand up from the stand.

6 Likes

These are awesome.
A Martian Manhunter hand in mid shape shift would be great.

2 Likes

@arkhamassassin @serenap95 @Penguinfan78 @CynicalPink @TornadoSoup @Thebatman.7002 @KeyFamily @Pow-Pow @NYJt3

i think we might be geniuses

9 Likes

You could do a mold of a Batman actors hand And then put the Glove over the mold and then have whatever Batarang They used from that movie in their hand. I am the genius

6 Likes