Design a Cover Now! Vinyl Clings, Superman: Man of Steel #30 [Superman Fan Club]

[Superman Fan Club] Proudly Presents:

Design a Cover Now! Vinyl Clings, Superman: Man of Steel #30

To join in the fun, simply buy a copy of Superman Man of Steel #34 1994. They usually go for about cover price, but make sure the copy you purchase has the special vinyl clings included!

You can also simply print out what I am posting here and then either color things in or print them in color and assemble and post over and over to Infinity!!!

If you do purchase this, which is lots of fun, you would then have to crease out the center of the comic so both back and front pages appear as one scenery set.

Then just start choosing from the pieces provided:

And you’re off to the races!

Here’s the outside cover once the comic is removed:

This was a golden age of specialty covers, the 1990s!

4 Likes

@Bar-El
@Vroom
@JusKris-El
@Aquamon
@RexRebel
@Jurisdiction

3 Likes

Ah, I remember owning that comic! It was cool for a few minutes, but over time, it just turned into a big mess in my plastic slipcover. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

My order is on it’s way!!! I would love to continue collecting fun issues like this!

2 Likes

Ah, I also remember this, and it is buried in a box somewhere, I will need to see if I can find it.

5 Likes

I think I still have this one. It was one of the few print issues of TMOS that I kept.

I don’t have it open, though. I figured the adhesive would wear off over time (as adhesives are wont to do), so I just kept it bagged.

A very nifty idea, however. It reminds me of Colorforms, which, as any Colorforms fan knows, kick ass.

5 Likes

At these prices you can buy five and open two

3 Likes

Also I find it amusing that they didn’t use the word Colorforms. They had it printed in Canada and called it Vinyl Clings.

Those Canadians are Insidious.

3 Likes

Scene 1

Lobo what have you done what have you done

3 Likes

:joy: That reminds me of the Final Sacrifice episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Pamela Anderson is Canadian, though. As was Alex Trebek. I see nothing insidious about those two particular Canadians. Or. Mr. Trebek, for that matter. :smirk: :wink:

3 Likes

Oh! Fancy!

3 Likes

Seeing this again brought back some amazing memories! I got it when it first came out and spent hours making scenes. I even brought in some characters from my Batman colorform set to give it a little extra zing. I had so much fun with that heat vision piece.

4 Likes

Yes, it does.

2 Likes

See? This is the one time a nerd can keep their comic sealed and not look anal-retentive. :grin:

2 Likes

Perhaps. But I still think it’s abusive neglect to not read a comic. :wink:

2 Likes

If its Deadpool Max, I’d be doing myself a favor.

3 Likes

The also did one in 1994 for the Superman/ Milestone crossover “World’s Collide.”

7 Likes

Oh that’s supposed to be heat vision thanks

2 Likes

I’m getting that next for the Milestone characters

1 Like

I can’t wait for my issues to arrive!!! Nice job @Don-El!

2 Likes