Den Of Geek Reporting: Margot Robbie Wants A Live Action Harley/Ivy Pair Up

18 Likes

After the failure of Batman & Robin (1997), I’m willing to give Poison Ivy another try. If it’s done right, hopefully it’ll happen.:slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

This is BEYOND exciting.

8 Likes

Yes please!

9 Likes

I know Margot’s been wanting Ivy in the DCEU for a while now, but it’s good to see that she’s still pushing for her inclusion and excited at the possibility of it. It sucks that we don’t know when we’ll see this Harley again after Suicide Squad, but WB knows how popular she is and Margot clearly still has a lot she wants to do w/ the character. Whether it’s a Birds of Prey sequel, Gotham City Sirens, a straight-up (gay-up) Harlivy movie or something else entirely, I have little doubt that we’ll see them on the big screen together, though we’ll have to stay patient

9 Likes

I’m thinkin’ that Robbie and Gunn are teaming up to present HarlIvy-

9 Likes

yes, look how popular harley animated show was, people want Harley/Ivy movie dc and they need to kiss at least once, please

8 Likes

YES. HarlIvy live-action movie MUST HAPPEN.

9 Likes

Aw, how can you hate Uma’s Ivy???

7 Likes

I gotta’ co-sign @stalecake’s take here @Lincolnfan78- Maya Hawke’s mama was kinda’ super awesome as Ivy. :+1: :grinning:

8 Likes

yeah Batman and Robin is fun, the movie gets way too much hate

7 Likes

We need to make a Uma as Ivy Appreciation Thread.
She knocked it out of the park

7 Likes

Agreed- we had a blast WALing it over in Harley’s Crew. :grinning: :harleys_crew:

7 Likes

I Like It! :+1: :00_poison_ivy:

Pretty sure that Queen @Razzzcat would dig this idea as well.

6 Likes

You guys are entitled to your opinions and I respect that.:slightly_smiling_face: And by the way I don’t hate the actress, I just didn’t like this movie version of Poison Ivy. :0_poison_ivy_tas:

7 Likes

Waking up in the morning, sometimes I read things wrong. Let’s just say I didn’t like some of her lines in the movie. The only time I like her was her first outfit after taking off the pink gorilla suit, wish her appearance stay like that throughout the film.
So that’s my point of view of Poison Ivy. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

avagasp

now we just need to poach Taika Waititi away from Marvel

8 Likes

Oh, no argument here: the dialogue in that movie is TERRIBLE.
But Uma acted the heck out of it. And the costume designer was amazing, they went hard with the camp.

4 Likes

Kind of wierd if she is that high on it. Reportedley it was her call to do the Birds of Prey movie before Gotham City Sirens. Granted, she assumed they would do all three, but honestly just from the outside it came off like she didn’t want to share that spotlight, since they would not have let her take the same center stage in a movie with Catwoman and Poision Ivy.

2 Likes

DC wouldn’t even allow a kiss between Ayla Ranzz and Salu Digby.

And THEY were well established!

2 Likes