:characters_of_dc: Deathstroke :characters_of_dc:

Hey folks of the @CharactersOfDC and welcome to our Third Annual Villains Month, when we feature some of DCs greatest bad guys. For the month of July our villain of choice is one Slade Wilson more commonly known as Deathstroke. So lets get started!

But first of you’d like to become a member of the CHARACTERS OF DC CLUB then just hit the link.

Some Deathstroke Intell

Creators: Marv Wolfman & George Perez

First Appearence: New Teen Titans #2 (1980)

Links to some more indepth intell

Character Wiki

Character Chronology

As always I will post the week’s readings at the beginning of the week starting with out first one on Tuesday July 5th.

In the Wings

For August: Uncle Sam & The Freedom Fighters
For September: Amethyst: Princess of Gemworld
For October: Solomon Grundy

6 Likes

For the first week of C of DC’s Third Annual Villain’s Month we will be starting off with Deathstroke’s first appearance.

* New Teen Titans #2

And this week’s discussion question is this:

What really stood out to you about Slade Wilson in his first appearance?

4 Likes

Awesome.
This cane at the perfect timing. I literally just uploaded my drawing of Deathstroke yesterday.
:+1:t2:

Here’s the progress pics.

6 Likes

Great drawing @bigblock66. I love it!

4 Likes

Awe. Thank you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

4 Likes

@bigblock66 Any time you have a drawing you wanna share that might go with a character we are doing feel free to do so. I love fan art although I have no artist talent at all.

5 Likes

Oh cool. Thank you :sunglasses::+1:t2:

4 Likes

And here is Week Two @CharactersOfDC featuring an early story from Deathstroke’s first solo.

* Deathstroke (1991) #1-4

Discussion Point

• What did you think of these early issues?
4 Likes

One of my all-time favorites. His 2014 series is my favorite series ever.

3 Likes

I can’t like this post enough. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Great read! I just liked seeing one of my favorite villians / anti-heroes for the very first time and how he was established. And how he started his long-running feud with the Titans.[quote=“JasonTodd428, post:2, topic:3233822, full:true”]

For the first week of C of DC’s Third Annual Villain’s Month we will be starting off with Deathstroke’s first appearance.

* New Teen Titans #2

And this week’s discussion question is this:

What really stood out to you about Slade Wilson in his first appearance?
[/quote]

1 Like

Very nice work!

2 Likes

I thought they were great. However, Deathstroke’s 2014 series is probably my favorite comic series of all time.

2 Likes

Thank you so much :hugs:

2 Likes

And here is Week Three featuring what is arguably one of Deathstroke’s most well known stories: Judas Contract.

Tales of the Teen Titans #42-44 & Annual #3

And here is our final week. This time we will be taking a look at Priest’s Deathstroke series.

* Deathstroke Rebirth #1-6