Deathstroke Marker Art

Quick marker art of deathstroke, hope everyone likes it.

53 Likes

That’s another great one.

7 Likes

Love! That’s the kinda sketch I’d buy at a con

13 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2:, @ralphsix and @CynicalPink. I’ve been thinking of actually getting a booth , if the world returns to normal, at a con maybe once I finished more work. Went a little marker crazy

Got the whole set of copic classic and sketch. :joy::joy:, now I have to get good with color .

15 Likes

That is awesome
And wow that’s one heck of a set.

6 Likes

Wasn’t me who left the puddle of drool in this thread. Nope.

7 Likes

I love how you added so much detail with just a few (death)strokes. Your art is incredible. :heart:

Please pardon the pun, I couldn’t resist.

12 Likes

Honestly dude, as both an artist and a lover of art, I’d pay hundreds for that. You need to get a booth. Sell your beautiful creations for the world to enjoy! I’ll be there, you won’t know it, but I’ll be there.

7 Likes

I love it. I love all your work because it’s all awesome. I’m jumping on the “ @Viciousdark booth bandwagon”.

8 Likes

@Viciousdark booth bandwagon for the win!

8 Likes

Wow this is really great!!!

9 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2: :blush: , @ZatannaAndHerSpells, @AnonymousHQ, @CrazyQuilt, @NYJt3, @comicswithjordan, & @CynicalPink. You guys make this community the best.

10 Likes

Holy markers Batman!!! That’s a might fine collection of markers you have there, also incredible work, like always.

8 Likes

It looks awesome! :star_struck:

5 Likes

I absolutely love this @Viciousdark! Those muted colors are so appropriate for Deathstroke and add to the overall moodiness. Really slick action pose and including the light background/landscape maintains the focus on the subject. Excellent job!

Side Note: Killer marker set!

7 Likes

Thank you @notolliequeen, & @loganmichaelphilips the hardest part has been color organizing them , and I’m still waiting for the 72 set d of the sketch and I can’t finish organizing them until I get it and it’s driving my ocd up the wall a little :flushed:.lbs.

7 Likes

@KeyFamily thank you, this isn’t your birthday pic either , this was just me getting warmed up to draw deathstroke. I’ll make sure I tag you in yours.

6 Likes

@Viciousdark I had an inkling that might be what this piece was and I am so excited and appreciative! :blue_heart: :orange_heart:

5 Likes

Cool

7 Likes

He’s beautiful!
Also, welcome to the community @faithgranberry.40876!

7 Likes