Deathstroke CW Seed Launches This MONDAY!

I’m so hyped for this! The Wilson family will be involved, too. I find it a bit strange that they’ve only given a few days notice of it launching, with no promo other than the teaser trailer we got months ago. I’m glad it’s finally here tho.

12 Likes

I’m very interested in seeing this!

2 Likes

More adult themed animation is always welcome. I’m looking forward to it.

4 Likes

Very excited for this

2 Likes

Where exactly will we be able to watch this? The cw app?

1 Like

Yeah I think the app has CW Seed section. At least it does on my Xbox. Not really sure if it has it on a phone.

2 Likes

Also didn’t see it coming so unexpectedly but I’m very excited for this. Can’t wait.

3 Likes

@LEXC0RP Deathstroke can be seen on the CW Seed app, which is free.

Variations of the regular CW app may include a section for Seed content, but the CW Seed app is generally considered the “home” of Mr. Wilson’s upcoming adventures.

3 Likes

I’ve enjoyed Vixen, The Ray and Constantine: City of Demons, so my excitement for this is high. Plus, J.M DeMatteis worked on it and I’m a big fan of his writing.

4 Likes

Yes, they have a separate App for your smart devices. I hope they complete this as a whole movie on Blu-Ray, just like they have done with the others. Does anyone know how many episodes there will be? Can’t wait until Monday!

2 Likes

It’s going to be a cool show.

According to CBR, there are 12 episodes.

3 Likes

The downside is aren’t these like 6 min
Episodes or something crazy short like that.

1 Like

I added the CWSeed app to my Roku.

the 6 minute episodes is how they did Vixen and The Ray. And then when they are all released, you can see them all back to back.

1 Like

They’ve done the others in 2 parts once they’ve finished releasing them separately. Does anyone know what time it will be up, as nothing is up yet?

2 Likes

Was just about to ask same exact thing. Idk about any of these toons. Just checked & I already had seed app on fire stick somehow. I saw Vixen & The Ray/ Freedom Fighters on fire stick itself but I never knew where they came from. I read an article about The Ray toon saying it was a precursor to the Earth X crossover back then & searched it. So guess I knew of 2 of em. Had no clue about Deathstroke or Constantine which I’m about to watch. Thanks for the heads up everyone.

4 Likes

It’s HERE and it is amazing!

5 Likes

I was just about to post that it just popped up on my screen & I’m about to push play. Can’t wait.

3 Likes

Just appeared on my tv under superhero action category. It’s ready to watch.

2 Likes

Whoa whoa whoa, @stuartbeausire1985! I did not know that this was coming! I’m becoming a bigger Deathstroke fan every day and my timing (or theirs?) couldn’t be better! I just downloaded the CW app on the Xbox (thank you for the heads up, @NYJt3, @Vroom, and @dago-mage) and am tuning in now. It. is. AWESOME so far! :grin:

P. S. We should do a Watch Along!

8 Likes