Dear DC Diary

That sounds like such an awesome evening! I used to play in the orchestra so I’m a sucker for these types of events. Glad you had fun :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I read more Justice Society.

4 Likes

Dear DC Diary,

You know you’re Batman when your eyebrows are shaped like batarangs :bat:

6 Likes

Dear DC Diary,

What’s @moro up to these days?

Hopefully just taking some time off to polish his statue collection. :grinning:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Is there a lot of Sandman action in there?

Also I see my favs in that pic :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Sandy is between Green Lantern and Mr. America

4 Likes

DC Diary,

I found this comment on Reddit and thought it hilarious to share here.

“So Luthor could technically kill anyone in the world by just sending them a text revealing Superman’s identity.”

3 Likes

Dear DC Diary,

This morning, right now, as I drink my coffee… my mind has wondered off, and my brain is in the stars. But I had this thought and I want to share it and take my fellow DC friends with me for this thought.

Do any of y’all see Harley Quinn so much that it almost feels like you know her and she’s your friend? I don’t mean like she’s a fictional character and someone finally lost the line between fiction and reality, I mean that since so many people dress up and cosplay as her so often and so frequently that when you see a realistic Harley walking around a con or it’s Halloween you just start feeling like she’s your friend that you only see sometimes? Because I do. I dress up as her myself but even at cons when I see the professionals really pull it off and the cosplay is so detailed it just feels real, and because you know you’ll just see her walking around again you just… forget for a moment, one moment that she’s originally a comic book character? Halloween rolls around and I’m just like “I’ll see my homegirl at some point today.”

I don’t know, maybe I finally lost it? :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

…mayyyyyybe…

3 Likes

She hit me in the head with a mallet earlier. So no.

I am confident you have not lost it. If you I will make sure you end up in a better hospital than Arkham. Granted a random field is a better hospital than Arkham.

4 Likes

We grew up watching the Arkham rogues harassing Batman every day in BTAS and I did come to think of them as my friends. Still sort of do! You definitely know the personality and idiosyncrasies of a favored character, it’s easy to relate them to IRL situations. They are familiar. It’s sort of like the sometimes-unwanted camaraderie I feel with people who also like the Joker. Everyone adopting the HQ persona is carrying the spirit of her with them :crazy_face: :bomb: :boom: It’s hard not to get star-struck.

5 Likes

Dear DC Journal,

I read the first issue of Tom King’s Wonder Woman. Tom King really needs to learn how to shut up.

6 Likes

4 Likes

Dear DC Diary,

I could no longer stand seeing Joker Jr Tim as my pfp it made me sad to look at I didn’t even make it to Halloween. Anyways. Superman guy.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Is Stripesy even in here, or is that the joke?

2 Likes

Stripesey is not there. He is rarely there.

2 Likes

Dear Journal

I finished Batman White Knight Presents: Generation Joker and it was very good,

Glad to be caught up with the Murphyverse, all of the White Knight books have been great and have been some of my favorite comics to come out of DC in recent history.

I’m very excited for the Sean Murphy’s World’s Finest Comic and also Zorro: Man Of the Dead.

7 Likes

5 Likes