Dear DC Diary

I ask something like that to myself when I think about how Didio made Maxwell Lord be the one to kill him. This guy.

The stupid brave man to punch a steel alien for his friends and the world.

3 Likes

Also…

5 Likes

I read more Justice Society.

6 Likes

You beat me to it! :rofl:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Dear DC diary,
I think we, as a DC fandom, definitely deserve a drag queen character.

3 Likes

Honestly, Tom Taylor pulls his short run out in the end-- but his ending gets ignored and the 24+ issues that follow literally go to Apokolips is a handbasket.

4 Likes

3 Likes

There was actually a Golden Age character from Qualitry called Madame Fatale. He dressed in drag as his costume. He has been mentioned several times but I don’t believe he has ever appeared in DC since they acquired the character unless it was in Robinson’s Golden Age mini series.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Dear DC diary,
Noses can make good hooks

3 Likes

Not mine, it is too small.

3 Likes

Dear DC Diary,

DC Universe Online has added Dakota City! Pretty cool!

And i asked George Lopez on Twitter if he’s playing Green Arrow in Blue Beetle, and he didn’t answer. Probably because he is and is contractually constrained from saying anything. Or maybe because he was busy being abused by weird fanboys who are outraged that he was mean to Batman in the trailer.

5 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Dear DC Diary,

I started this thread, and I don’t post to it as much as I thought I would. It’s taken on a life if its own as @MatthewHecht reads more Justice Society and @basicallytimdrake posts his random musings :slightly_smiling_face:.

My own random DC musing for the day: Rewatched League Of Super Pets with the girls today, and we had a blast watching it. Got a kick out of their chuckles, enjoyed the great visuals, and cute little heartfelt moments throughout the movie. I know his schtick with DC is over, but I honestly liked Dwayne Johnson’s output for them. Hoping the upcoming era of movies is a good one.

7 Likes

Dear DC Diary,

I have been reading Batman and Superman recently. I am enjoying the adventures of the other 2/3rds of the Trinity.

I find I like the solo books better than the group books. I like the feel of a deeper dive into a single character’s mind. The group books often feel more diffused to me, although there are exceptions.

I am reading the Warworld saga right now since Wonder Woman 793 started with “following the events of the Warworld saga” and I felt I should catch up with that first.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Dear DC Diary,

Who in their right mind decided Knight Terrors should be 46 freaking issues in 2 months??? It’s bad enough these big events keep happening every year so their importance gets diluted, but having to read several dozen issues in a relatively short span is just too much. Unless they’re also planning to temporarily shut down the rest of their line for this duration like they did w/ Convergence, I just know I’m not gonna have any interest in following this story

6 Likes

I do not plan on reading a single one.

6 Likes