Dear DC Diary

First time seeing it. I would play that!

I remember this one from like 10 years ago on the iPad. Wish it wasn’t discontinued.

2 Likes

i never saw that! looks fun. i HATE that they remove games from the app stores. did you know there was a full 3d, Arkham-lite-ish Dark Knight Rises mobile game?

gsmarena_002

mza_3211815860898310156.320x480-75

i barely got to play it at all before it was pulled.

if only it wasn’t

“unreleased”

edit - i thought i remembered the DKR game having voice acting, and yep!

3 Likes

Yeah not sure why it’s gone. Maybe because no micro transactions making you spend $$$$.

3 Likes

Dear DC Diary,

Seems I thought I had watched season 2 of Justice League and I didn’t. Just finished a two-parter with a villain called Dr. Destiny, that I have no previous recollection of. That’s some trippy 80s horror movie stuff I didn’t expect to see in a cartoon. It’s of course dialed down to be suitable for kids, but still felt intense. Oh and Batman walking into a diner late at night asking for espresso to keep himself awake, “Give me a triple”… instant classic :joy:.

Good stuff.

4 Likes

Dear DC Diary,

I bought Wonder Woman Historia: The Amazons issue 2 when it came out, and instead of reading it immediately I have left it on the kitchen table where I can savor the idea of reading it because that is a normal thing to do.

6 Likes

Dear DC Diary,

did we ever learn who @The_Riddler was? was it @HubCityQuestion??

6 Likes

@Reaganfan78 actually got @Applejack to confess during her farewell thread that it was @HarleysPudding all along. (WHICH I TOTALLY KNEW.)

7 Likes

Same here. I kind of figured it was him when the Riddler appeared out of nowhere after he was asking a riddle. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

great scoop, @Reaganfan78! and thanks for the info, @HubCityQuestion! that would have haunted me forever.

well of course you did :laughing:

E995DF595B2BBDBAFAC4BFA3D806EB1FFA2DDE7A

7 Likes

and @HarleysPudding, wherever you are, you were an outstanding Riddler

5 Likes

Dear DC Diary,

one of the writers of Legends of Tomorrow S03E16 (“I, Ava”), in which Ava finds out she’s a clone and discovers the boxes they’re sold in, posted high-res copies of the boxes and i noticed something

“Exploring Ava” is wearing a space suit of some kind. what kind? THE RIVER SONG KIND

#DoctorWhoDCSharedUniverseConfirmed

6 Likes

Dear DC Diary,

David Zaslav, the CEO of the combined companies, and top leadership have been toying with the idea of turning DC into its own solidified content vertical

206f356761fc305b1148428782249f00f45a0659

5 Likes

Dear DC Diary,

They’re not wrong in thinking of doing that with DC, as it could very well help the brand in many positive ways.

5 Likes

Dear DC Diary and @biff_pow,

A solidified content vertical is primarily formed through a highly leveraged company utilizing exploited second-billed characters finding synergies via mining, or so I am lead to believe by the business-speak I found in the article.

I am very excited by this concept, even though I have no idea what any of it means.

6 Likes

Puzzling through the $300 bat cowl NFT email I just got and trying to interpret all the vague benefits.

Maybe I’m just not hip to the new-age value of $300 but I’m just confused as to why it’s being packaged as a NFT. Perhaps I can conceptualize it like a virtual ticket to these events and access to products, etc. But then why is DC gatekeeping that for people who pay them $300? If I want access to a fan event I’d like to know when and where it is so I can judge if I even want it in the first place.

8 Likes

Third party wallet integration

FINALLY

5 Likes

i hope it turns out ok. DC is my favorite solidified content vertical.

4 Likes

Oh my F ing God its literally Batman Cowl bored apes

Someone please end my suffering in this cruel plane of existence.

6 Likes

What, you don’t think a digital image is worth $300? C’mon, it’s non fungible!

7 Likes

he just funged it! i’m gonna funge it too

#funged

5 Likes