Dear DC Diary

He just needs a nice loving person to make him feel loved, validated, and cared for. And… you know… learn how to meditate every now and then. And breathe.

3 Likes

everything you just said feels like a personal attack lmao

3 Likes

I promise… it’s not. Cupcake? :cupcake:

hands you one anyway

2 Likes

Cupcake accepted, gracias.

2 Likes

Dear DC Diary,

with the help of Spotter @Jurisdiction, i have formed a new and very strong opinion

4 Likes

I read more Justice Society

4 Likes

The JSA with battle damaged costumes looks pretty awesome.

4 Likes

Glad to help lol

3 Likes

4 Likes

This post reminded me of this:

2 Likes

Dear DC Diary. :notebook:

Today while driving back from celebrating Thanksgiving with family in another part of my sector I saw a wonderful vehicle. :wonderwoman: :blue_car:

I first noticed as I pulled up along side it many Wonder Woman decals and a nice Wonder Woman steering wheel cover. :0_wonder_woman:

Then as I made my turn I saw that the hood of the vehicle had a nice Wonder Woman logo based off the this color scheme. :sunglasses: :+1:

Perhaps one day my brother will say he has tickets again to another car show in which this vehicle could show up so I can get a picture of it. I have some of a Joker and Batman car somewhere from some months ago… :thinking:

It would have been pretty awkward trying to get a picture of it when I saw it and ajm08g’s PSA to all is not to use a phone while driving. :nerd_face:

Well, that’s it for now DC Diary. :clark_hv_4:

Hope that everyone had a nice Thanksgiving break. :turkey: :pie:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Dear DC Diary,

The Gotham version of Penguin found out about my little crush on the Gotham version of Riddler… so he threw me out of the Iceberg Lounge. Tis fine, I’ll be back :smiling_imp:

(But for real though, it’s cause my activity is low. I’ve been busy lately. It’s the holiday season)

5 Likes

Something about nights in Gotham . . . :umbrella: :innocent:

2 Likes

Dear DC Diary,

I might be the only person in the world that thinks this, but Batman and Supergirl are basically the same character.

2 Likes

How so?

I actually see what you mean. We have a lot in common.

2 Likes

They both have had tragic, life-altering experiences, and those experiences give them the ability to empathize. Tom King wrote about Batman: “And yet he took that pain. That shock of death. And he turned it into hope”, and I feel that’s also applicable to Supergirl.

3 Likes

Dear DC Diary,

Tonight is self care night and I need Jason Todds. It was so important I had to schedule it (it was a very tight schedule BTW)

5 Likes

I read more Justice Society.

3 Likes