Dead Earth #1

@hashtag-goodtobejo Love the Hill House line. And yes, love the Sea Dogs Chapters at the end.
I just picked up The Question: The Deaths of Vic Sage #1

Yes, thereā€™s Hill House, thereā€™s all the Sandman Universe comics, thereā€™s The Last God, and soon weā€™re apparently getting the final story for American Vampire. Factor that with previously and currently releasing books like Superman Year One, The Question, and now Wonder Woman: Dead Earth, I think itā€™s fair to say that the ā€œBat Labelā€ no longer holds true as a valid complaint.

Anyway! Read the first issue of Dead Earth this morning, and it was amazing. Definitely interesting to see a character known for her compassion and love being thrust in a scenario where compassion can be a weakness, and I loved her future design and REALLY loved Cheetahā€™s. Iā€™m really curious to see just what the hell happened to this world and how Diana can save itā€¦if she even can.

Thought it was ok. Was not crazy for the art but there is enough interest as to whats to come and what happened 100 some years ago to buy the next issue.

Look into Murder Falconā€¦
Itā€™s by the same people who did this Wonder Woman and itā€™s one of my favorite stories!