DCUInfinite Update?

October is a third of the way through, has anyone gotten word regarding DCUInfinite transitions for current members or is it all going to be a last minute affair right before the HBOMax deal expires?

1 Like

I think they have just started emailing people

How do I continue my membership though the change over to continue service? I read the article. It says something about October but it has no specifics. Did I miss something? How do I confirm that I wish to continue service?

To help keep the streets of DC Universe clean, please follow the Topic Posting Guidelines when creating a new topic:

1 Like

They will be rebranding in January not October. And you don’t need to do anything, your account will continue as it is.

2 Likes

Last week on Friday I’ve got a email about continuing my account, so be sure to check your email where it say 25,000 + comic, Digital First release and 25 dollars vouchers email.
In the email there’s a get started button and it’ll take you to sign up button and you’re good to go.:grinning:

3 Likes

@50710
We were talking about the notification of the switch over, not the rebranding itself. Some of us actually do need to do something as depending on when you became a member, your membership may expire or need to be renewed.

2 Likes

@Reaganfan78 Still haven’t gotten mine. Hopefully soon. We shall see.

2 Likes