DCUI: What Do You Like About DC Universe Infinite? And What Would You Change?

Is there anyway to add some sort of way to know what’s being added? Thanks!

8 Likes

Hey @Monkey3s! :wave: We post monthly and weekly threads in the community that outline our upcoming DCUI releases. You can find them here: New Comic Releases - DC Community

6 Likes

All of those are single issues

5 Likes

Volumes of The newest Harley Quinn and Joker series that came out way more than a month ago are still missing

4 Likes

This might have been asked before, but it would be great if we could change the order of our lists after we add stuff to them. Right now, it just stays in whatever order you added them in and with some of my lists it would be nice to organize them differently.

5 Likes

I would really like to see a monthly billing option for the “Ultra” membership. I’m old, and on a fixed income, and there’s just no way for me to pay that much in one lump sum.

Please, work up a monthly plan for that. I love the Vertigo imprint, as a rule!

4 Likes

Hi @all_my_bills.55640. Welcome to the community! I will gladly get this suggestion noted and passed along to the team.

5 Likes

Quality of Life Features Requests:

Organization Features: Reorder/Sort By in Lists and Downloaded
Ability to reorder comics in a list manually AND with a sort by feature such as reorder by publishing date within lists, the lists themselves, and also “reorder by date of download” under downloaded.

Also, “sort by” option to reorder by publishing date everywhere in the app.

Organization Features: Grouping/Stacking in Lists and Downloaded
Option to group/stack select comics in a list and under downloads automatically or manually per title, storyline and more like a stack that can expand or even scroll through with a touch without navigating away

Organization Features: Move Comics Between Lists
Ability to have a comic in a list move to another list.

Pull Lists
A pull list feature to follow/subscribe to titles and storylines with options to be notified of new releases and to automatically add to a list.

Reading From List Progression Option
When reading a book from your list and finishing, an option to go to the next issue of the series OR next issue on your list.

Reading From Downloaded Progression Option
When reading from Downloaded, ability to go to next downloaded book or next in series even though it’s not downloaded like it already does.

Reading Progress Indicator Everywhere
Indicator of reading progress of a book from Everywhere on the app.

Community
In app integration of community features.

Better hud/UI for messages and everything under personal notifications in “community”? Maybe?

App Availability
On more platforms and OSes including Android, Kindle, Switch, PlayStation, X-Box, etc. globally.

Social Media & Content Creator Integrations
Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, etc.

Misc
A little “i” for more info as a pop up without navigating somewhere.

8 Likes

@Row.Harper Gotcha!

@thelyght4 Love the effort you put into this list! I’m happy to note all of this feedback :slight_smile:. Thank you!

6 Likes

Is there a way to get notified when a comic series you’re reading comes out with a new issue?

7 Likes

Heh, I just asked about a similar “series subscription” function, and totally support this functionality! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah! It would be cool if you could press “follow” on a specific series and then have it come directly on your favorites and read it as soon as it comes out!

8 Likes

Am I the only one who has seen the already glitchy Dive Back In row get REALLY bad since the last “update”? 11 things there that I’ve already read and can’t get rid of any of it. It’s knocking the actual Dive Back In issues out of the row.

5 Likes

Any word about a fix on Dive Back In? It’s completely non-functional.

4 Likes

Hi @RexTyler. I am very sorry for the frustration that this caused. I have made a report and sent it to the team. We do not have a time frame for a resolution at the moment, but if you run into any more issues, please send a ticket to support here, https://support.dcuniverse.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

6 Likes

this is lame. i was literally just reading this. why does this happen?

6 Likes

@Luis97 sorry about that, it could just be a temporary error in the database.

4 Likes

I have to say, I love the service, but I feel like the constant blackouts when you turn the page are getting worse, not better.

I also really want that subscription email notification option I’ve raised in other threads.

I think the Ultra option, giving us a tier for early access, Vertigo/Black Label, and the exclusive physical trade, was amazing. Really love it. And the option of having digital trade access to see the variant covers and bonus features is awesome. I wish we knew more about the digital trade program, though - when are the new ones being added?

6 Likes

I’d like to chime in that when I have long pauses between pages or the app quits unexpectedly (which is not often and I think is my phone’s problem not the app) it usually happens going from page 6 to 7. I don’t know if maybe the app downloads the first 6 pages and then pulls the others after that. But i thought I’d mention the consistency although it does happen other times also.

6 Likes

Thank you for the feedback, I’ll make sure to note this down.

@idle453.87595 Hmm page 6, very interesting… thank you!

5 Likes