DCUI: What Do You Like About DC Universe Infinite? And What Would You Change?

This feature is already available on the mobile app. If that’s where you’re reading, you may need to turn it on in your settings.

6 Likes

I’ve been saying this since 2018, but I feel like it bears repeating at this juncture: please realphabetize titles so that all the books that start with “The” don’t end up in the “T” section. That’s bad organization.

9 Likes

The use of
‘The’ is the most annoying part of the library.

Comixology doesn’t do this

To get ‘techy’ about this

Create another column in the database for
LIBRARY TITLE

Copy the contents of the TITLE column to LIBRARY TITLE

Update those LIBRARY TITLE columns that begin with ‘The’ either manually or with a
Regular Expression

Use LIBRARY TITLE column instead of TITLE
in the SQL Query

7 Likes

@HubCityQuestion @TurokSonOfStone1950 This is great feedback, thank you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

hope it works

4 Likes

SO annoying that books that I’ve read repeatedly show up in the DIVE BACK IN bar. This has been happening for weeks now.

4 Likes

Welcome back, @RexTyler. I feel your frustration, thank you for letting us know how you feel. I’ve noted your concerns - please let us know if there is anything else you’d like to see changed. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s been happening since I started. Sometimes it’ll show up as unread, sometimes half read, and sometimes it’ll do to the next issue after I’ve only read a few pages and excited the app.

4 Likes

I remember having my ‘fun’ little war with Alfred trying to keep hitting a refresh button, when it got worse I contacted DC costumer service about this.
In a fun way I did make a thread called, ‘Is Alfred A Villian?’ :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

seems annoying

4 Likes

One thing that I would update is in the space where the issue number doubles up in Dive Back In, I think would look better and give more info by doing this:
Batman #179
1966-03-02
Similar to how Latest Releases gives more information under it’s covers.

4 Likes

Hey @SaintBrodie! :wave: Thank you for the suggestion, I’ve added this to our list for you. :grinning:

4 Likes

Not sure if we do feature requests here. But an option to show the full page at the end while reading in panel mode would be cool.

7 Likes

We do indeed take feature requests here :slight_smile:

That’s a great one! I’ve added it to our list, thank you @Gekey and welcome back to the forums :grin:

5 Likes

Hi everyone. I think my main gripe with the service at the moment is the lack of organization or tags for comic books. For example, one glaringly surprising issue is that I cannot search for all wildstorm comics, for example, because they are not tagged as such. Even some current black label comcs will not show.up if I filter by that.

What I would like to see is a greatly improved search function that allows me to find comics more easily. Having sufficient tags is a start, but also doing things like sort by author, date, artist, imprint, event, etc…

That would allow me to create my own readiing collections and not depend on your curated lists (which are lagging behind, by the way). A natural next step would be to allow those lists to be shared with other users.

6 Likes

Hey there! Much thanks for the input + feature suggestions. :smiley: We really appreciate all feedback for the DCU UNIVERSE INFINITE reading platform, be it positive or negative — all efforts help us improve the reading experience for our users.

That said, I’ve gone ahead and noted your concerns/requests. Thanks again!

4 Likes

Is there any way we could get an option that lets us do away with infinite scroll and view these forums in a page number format instead? (Assuming there isn’t already!) As someone who primarily uses a laptop or desktop, infinite scroll always frustrates me.

4 Likes

That’s a good suggestion, @sopranoslytherin.92921! I’ve passed it along to the team. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I would appreciate the ability to sort or order my lists. I keep a “To Read” and a “Read” list and I don’t have any way to order my lists.
Confirmed the lack of any ordering or sorting options on personally created lists in Edge, Chrome, and Firefox on Microsoft Windows.

9 Likes

Thank you for the feedback @mojaka! I’ve added this feature request to our list. :slight_smile:

7 Likes