DCUI ULTRA Tier: Community FAQ

Heyo!

Thanks for bringing this up–can you be more specific with the books that you’re referring to? I’ll let the content team know.

4 Likes

Popping in on this one here — following this report, it looks like the series currently stops at #96. From past “What’s New” lists for November-December, looks like we were supposed to get #97 on 11/15 and #98 on 12/13. (It also says Nightwing (2016-) #1 was supposed to come out on 12/27, but I’m feeling that’s a typo?)

This might be our first report on these missing issues (from what I can recall), so definitely appreciate it being brought up!

5 Likes

Those issues are on the Nightwing series page. They are appearing after issue #79. The 2022 Annual is also appearing first in the series. The bigger issue is that this error has been reported half a dozen times (definitely not the first report) and it still hasn’t been corrected…

5 Likes

Ah, so it’s an order issue and not missing content. I do see we have part that documented at least, so thanks for the correction!

5 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

DC vs Vampires order is a mess too. Goes 7, 10, 8, 11, 9.

1 Like

Hello, I’m pretty sure this was probably asked and answered before but I couldn’t find it but I would like to know when we would get the email for the graphic novel with our shipping location?

3 Likes

The Death of Superman comic emails are expected to go out within the next few weeks here! Thanks for double-checking!

8 Likes

Okay thank you so much

4 Likes

Is there any word yet on when the emails will go out for the Death of Superman ?

7 Likes

Wonder if it’s because the book was just released a month ago

3 Likes

Hey everyone!

I’m seeing a handful of people asking if there is any update on the Death of Superman email, and when it will be going out. Don’t worry–you did not miss the email!

We will post here on this thread when the email goes out, and we will make a dedicated announcement post to make sure everyone gets alerted. Thanks for the continued patience!

8 Likes

You guys keep pushing back the date when keeping your promise that those who sign up for the ultra tier would get a free comic. This is unbelievable. Why offer something if you can’t fulfill and or say by this date then change that. The leadership at DC needs to step away and let someone who knows what they’re doing come in.

1 Like

I totally understand your frustration here. Please keep in mind that DC never announced a specific date for when the physical comic would go out, because we were aware of potential delays in fulfillment or shipping.

As I mentioned this week, there isn’t too much longer to wait. Keep an eye out for more info regarding the email request coming very soon!

7 Likes

This was posted on this same thread last month.

3 Likes

In @staticshocks defense, anything could’ve probably gone wrong after the post. I’m sure DC is working hard and doing everything they can, with a bit of delay.

5 Likes

There’s a mass shipping crisis rn. So it’s best to be patient. In the mean time you can always read it on dcui ultra

4 Likes