DCUI ULTRA Tier: Community FAQ

I’m also waiting to see what the list of exclusive titles is. I’m disappointed after more than a month since the initial announcement there’s still nothing.

2 Likes

Can you please link to this page? I’m not seeing it on the DCUI homepage.

1 Like

I’m now seeing the space for those mentioned titles in the main comic browsing page, but can’t actually access the books.

1 Like

I have accessed the free to read books in the past by using an incognito window in my browser, (I think logging out might work too) and sometimes searching the title will pull up the issue but not a series. I read three jokers by searching in my app.

1 Like

I’m on the web page and I just searched them and I can read them so I guess the announcement is coming very soon

2 Likes

I certainly hope so. It’s a little irritating that they’re putting up free content of the sort that should be exclusive to Ultra members, while ignoring those of us actually paying more than regular users. I don’t mind waiting (much), but I don’t appreciate the lack of transparency.

3 Likes

Feels like we are going into this long holiday weekend and they won’t post about the Vertigo before then… hope I’m wrong

4 Likes

So I think Twitter just confirmed the launch day. DC just tweeted this tweet https://twitter.com/DCComics/status/1595522584447045632?s=20&t=CZds-wZIzlu0KZ_3YHMWxw . So I guess see everyone on the 29th.

7 Likes

Once again, I’ve tried to be patient, but my decision is based solely on what is Ultra exclusive and I begin to fear that the list which was promised in mid November will come out after the weekend (the 28th which cannot be thought of as mid) which will give me less that a day to decide. Is there any chance we’ll get it before Monday? I would not call 5 days (which it has been since you said it) “very” soon. I would have even been ok with a reply of We hope to have it on the 23rd, but might not. I have not had any major complaints with DCUI, but missing out on the Ultra launch price because the info I need to decide is not provided is very disappointing. I feel the convenience of paying monthly is worth the extra five months wait for new issues but I would rather get the lower price if I’m going to want the exclusives.

4 Likes

Wow, 58 days in November. Longest month ever. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I have not received an email about shipping information for the Death of Superman book - have those already been sent out?

2 Likes

Wow DC.

I can’t believe you won’t even put out a list of what will be on Ultra so people can make an informed decision on whether to take the lower price deal.

Seriously DC, what is wrong with you?

1 Like

I believe the Mods said that an email would be sent out and there will be an announcement on here when that happens. So that no one misses it. It’s further up in this thread somewhere.

But I haven’t gotten an email either, you haven’t missed it. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

They did 3 days ago, they posted on what’s coming in December, here’s a link…

Just tap on The DC Universe Infinite Ultra, it’ll show you the list for next month.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think he means for the Vertigo Titles and Graphic Novels

6 Likes

@Alec.Holland This was a reply by you on the tenth of October. It is now november 26. I have been waiting to upgrade until I see the list of Ultra exclusives. Since I doubt any list will come out on Saturday or Sunday, and I see that the new titles will hit DCUIU on the 29th, I am beginning to doubt I can make such an informed decision. At best, I will have less than a day if the list comes out on the 28th. I usually try to look on the positive side, but it really appears that I will lose the $99 price simply because the list I will make the decision based on will not be available in time. This goes against your previous answer. If you thought there would be a list and then were informed there wouldn’t, I would like to be told that. I have mentioned my concern at least three times since last monday in this thread and have heard nothing from any mod. The mods are usually verygood about replying and seeming to be ignored is very frustrating. I personally believe the price should be extended until at least the day after the list (or the issues if there is no list) is released or be told flat out that I will have to decide sight unseen. I can guess a lot of what the issues will be but there are only some that will convince me to change from my (much preferable) monthly subscription. Being told six collected editions is not equal to a list of 5,000 issues.

If any mod can give an answer, I would greatly appreciate it.

5 Likes

I want to do the upgrade, but not without knowing about this list of vertigo books.

3 Likes

Hey Idle–totally understand your frustration here, and I’m sorry we aren’t able to provide more info/context around the upcoming ULTRA drop.

Unfortunately, all the info we have right now is that the list will be released very soon. Since DC is currently on holiday break, I will have an update on Monday regarding both the ULTRA list and the promotional price timing. I’ll keep everyone updated with all the details I have!

8 Likes

Hey, I’m wondering if there is an update on this. Because as of Wednesday I still haven’t received an email about this.

1 Like

Doesn’t the deal expire on Monday?

5 Likes