DCUI ULTRA Tier: Community FAQ

You didn’t lose access to anything. You still have the same service with a 6 month delay. Any book that was available without Ultra before, is still available without Ultra now.

3 Likes

Has there been any discussion to making a monthly ultra membership now that it’s obvious a lot of us would take advantage of that?

3 Likes

Tomorrow for Vertigo and collected editions? :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I’m starting to think they’re going to save that for after the intro price is gone.

3 Likes

At this time, monthly will not be an option for DCUI ULTRA.

1 Like

Keep checking for new Vertigo titles…

3 Likes

Any word on when the addition Vertigo titles and OGNs are hitting the site? Thanks!

5 Likes

Really getting worried that we won’t get the vertigo book list in time

2 Likes

Same here. Customers deserve to know what they’re buying.

3 Likes

The Vertigo books are the only thing I care about for upgrading… this kinda sucks

2 Likes

Hey all!

I’ve seen some comments about the Vertigo, Black Label, and Collected Editions ULTRA list, and I wanted to let everyone know the wait is almost over! We’ll have more details about these books coming (very) soon, so stay tuned.

<3 Jitsu

10 Likes

I see some references to the list being for Vertigo, Black Label and OGN. Are there original graphic novels being added as well as collected editions? (I know the answer is probably wait and see but I thought I’d try)

1 Like

I believe like 28 of them were added when the service went live.

1 Like

Those (the young adult ones) were added for everyone not just Ultra. I was just curious if there were more. I still hope (but doubt) that some Piranha Press and Helix series get added. Of course, I also hope the Zuda comics get put on eventually. My upgrading to ultra depends mostly on the ultra only comics since with the available comics already, I might choose the monthly subscription and just wait for six months to read current comics.

1 Like

Is there a way to hide Ultra Tier issues from my “Dive Back In”? My list is getting clogged by issues I can’t actually read

4 Likes

Hey @moderators, just wanted to let you know that I upgraded with no problems (appreciate all the work from you and the tech team to make that happen) but thought you should be aware that it is still saying that I will be charged at a later time.
I know that it will charge now but wanted to share in case it needed to be fixed somehow so that others don’t get confused when they upgrade.

4 Likes

Hey @jason.paradis.10958, welcome to the community! :wave: I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue. Rest assured that this is a known issue and our technical support team is working on a solution - we appreciate your patience and understanding. If you have any other feedback, notice any other possible issues, or need anything else, please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know. :batparrot:

Hey @SpoilerAlert88, thanks for bringing this to our attention. If you have already been charged and the plan is still showing that you will be charged in the future, please submit a ticket to our customer support team. They’ll be able to help you as soon as possible! :clap: https://support.dcuniverse.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

4 Likes

I don’t want to pester, but my decision to upgrade depends solely on what is Ultra exclusive and I now have only seven days to get the launch price. I don’t need to have the issues on the site, but when will the list be available. Even a partial list might make up my mind. The "very soon’ ETA is starting to make me nervous, especially since I assume people will have at least Thursday off.

9 Likes

I propose that any one else in idle’s situation, like his post (I just did).

1 Like

A number of Vertigo/Black Label books are now appearing in the “Free to Read” section. These include:

Batman: Three Jokers
Batman Noir: The Killing Joke
DC Universe by Neil Gaiman Deluxe Edition
100 Bullets Book One
Sheriff of Babylon: The Deluxe Edition
Transmetropolitan Book One

I am not seeing series pages for the new titles, or anything that is currently Ultra-exclusive. Curious what others may stumble across!

4 Likes