DCUI No Longer Works on Android 6

Does DCUI still support Android 6? The description on the Google Play Store says it does however the app icon changed from the DCUI icon to the green droid icon and when I try to open the app it crashes instantly. I’ve tried uninstalling/re-installing the app and restarting the device

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 (Model T700)
Android Version: Android 6
DCUI App Version: 3.6.2

1 Like

Hey there @ahall917, I’m sorry to hear you’re running into this issue with the app — I’m not entirely sure what the problem could be as this is the first I’m hearing of it.

Since you’ve already taken the troubleshooting steps that we would normally provide, please reach out to our Customer Support team with the details you’ve provided here for further assistance.

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response. I’ve submitted a ticket to customer support. A found a temporary workaround by using an older version of the DCUI app (version 3.5.2)

1 Like

How did you move to an older version of the app? I am having the same problem as you

Welcome back to the community, friend! I would suggest you also submit a ticket so that our support team can assist you.

See:

Also, if you’d like to try what @ahall917 has done, these instructions might help! Best of luck, let us know how it goes! :slight_smile: