DCUI: How to Create An Icon Widget on iOS

We’ve seen a lot of questions about how to create a widget on iOS, and our helpful devs created a video to assist!

PLEASE NOTE: DC Universe Infinite does not currently offer widgets on Android devices, but stay tuned for future updates!

STEP 1: Long hold your icons until they start to “wiggle”
STEP 2: Click the :heavy_plus_sign: icon in the upper left of your screen.
STEP 3: From the “Search Widgets” menu that pops up, select the “Infinite” icon.
STEP 4: Click “Add Widget”.

You will see your homescreen updates with the last book you were reading, allowing you to immediately start where you left off.

We hope this helps!

8 Likes

Is it a known issue that the dc infinite widget isn’t working on iOS at this time. It’s just a blank image that opens the app up.

1 Like

Same here. It is not working for me either. Just a blank image on my iPhone and iPad.

Hey @henzilla and @Smitty_G (welcome back to the community as well :tada:) - I’m sorry to hear that this issue seems to be persisting. We appreciate your reports and continued patience.

Please reach out to our technical support team here: https://support.dcuniverse.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. They’ll be able to provide you with further assistance.

Thank you and happy holidays! :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you! Same to you!