DCUI: Comic Book Collection Requests šŸ“š

Hi there! Welcome to the DCUI gang. Glad to have ya!

In regards to your question, we have plenty on the Legion of Super-Heroes! If thereā€™s any particular issue/collection youā€™re looking for that you donā€™t see there, feel free to specify which one it is and Iā€™ll note it as a request. :slightly_smiling_face:

Otherwise, if you have any other general new kid questions/concerns that donā€™t have a place to be asked in the forums, feel free to shoot me or any other @moderators a private message! Weā€™ll be happy to help.

1 Like

Hello,
I know that there is already an Endless Winter collection (from the December 2020 Justice League Endless Winter storyline), but it only seems to include the Endless Winter one-shots/specials, and not the tie-ins from the regular line books (Flash #767, Aquaman #66, Justice League #58, and Justice League Dark #29). Could these latter four books be added to the collection, as they are required reading for the event?
Thanks!

4 Likes

Thanks for pointing this out, @carmen_elende.21026! Iā€™ve passed it along to let the team know. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™d really love to see a collection representing Denny Oā€™Neilā€™s Batman: Tales of the Demon. That would be Detective Comics #411, Batman #232, 235, 240, 242-244, and Detective Comics #485 and #489-490.

3 Likes

Heya! Great request ā€“ Iā€™ll get it noted!

1 Like

Just noticed the JSA Annual #1 from 2000 is missing from the JSA section. So here is my formal request for it as it is the one issue missing from the JSA series.

2 Likes

Added! Thanks for the request. :slight_smile:

1 Like

These free for December issues should be put in a collection,

Along with a link in a post

It probably took a lot of trouble

To get these free issues

They should be made easy to find

Batman: Noel

DC Rebirth Holiday Special

DCā€™s Very Merry Multiverse

DC Nuclear Winter Special

Swamp Thing Winter Special

Green Lantern: Larfleeze
Christmas Special

Harley Quinn Holiday Special

2 Likes

Thank you for the requests!

3 Likes

Thereā€™s no collection for Batman: Endgame, which Iā€™d like to see all in one place.

The best reading order is:

Batman (2011) #35-37
Batman (2011) Annual #3
Detective Comics: Endgame #1
Batgirl: Endgame #1
Arkham Manor: Endgame #1
Gotham Academy: Endgame #1
Batman (2011) #38-40

4 Likes

Got that request in, thank you @HubCityQuestion!

2 Likes

Two notes:

First, I think Sandman #1-8 should be added to the Creator Spotlight: Neil Gaiman collection.

And second, as a matter of opinion, but I believe a strongly shared one by DC fans ā€” on the main page, there is a list of recommended Wonder Woman storylines. The first storyline on the list is Wonder Woman: Amazons Attack. Amazons Attack is one of Wonder Womanā€™s most controversial stories, and as such this choice has been getting some odd looks on Twitter. It may be more prudent to swap it out with another, more generally acclaimed and well liked storyline for visibility. Personally Iā€™d recommend anything from George PĆ©rez as a safe option.

6 Likes

Thank you for the suggestions. I hadnā€™t heard of the Twitter responses to the Woman Woman issue in particular, but I also think itā€™d be a great way to honor Mr. PĆ©rez. Thanks for bringing it up!

5 Likes

As it is February 6, I will add a request for a Jack Kirby Collection. Titles that could be included are:
Supermanā€™s Pal Jimmy Olsen: 133-139, 141-148
New Gods: 1-11
The Forever People: 1-11
Kamandi: The Last Boy On Earth: 1-40
Mister Miracle: 1-18
Demon: 1-16

I havenā€™t checked to see if all of these books are on DCUI and I know I am missing some titles (Super Powers) but once again, I am not sure exactly what books he worked on for that series.

This request is completely selfish as I would love a launching pad to explore Jack Kirbyā€™s collage work that he did while at DC.

3 Likes

Great idea, @D4RK5TARZ - Iā€™ve added this to our list of requests. :smile:

4 Likes

Please collect the JSA: Black Reign crossover!

JSA #56
Hawkman (2002) #23
JSA #57
Hawkman (2002) #24
JSA #58
Hawkman (2002) #25

4 Likes

Got your requested noted. Thanks for the suggestions!

3 Likes

The Sandman universe Hellblazer special is missing for a complete readā€¦ also compete the sandman run!!

2 Likes

Hey @tiocoy! :wave: Welcome back to the community.

In the future, these types of posts are better suited to our Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread thread, where we compile requests for specific series and issues to be added to DCUI. However, Iā€™ve gone ahead and added your two requests to the list for our team.

Please donā€™t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :hourglass_flowing_sand:

5 Likes

Iā€™m at the point where Iā€™ve seen pretty much all the ā€œessential readingā€ for all my favorite characters.

What gets me coming back every now and then are all the search results for ā€œStorylines.ā€ I noticed that we have some new ones since the last time I subscribed. Thank you for this! If you keep adding new storylines with all the recommended reading, I will read like 75 to 80 percent of them. VERY CONVENIENT!!!

7 Likes