1 Like

i disagree.

So, bring it here as a sampler?

1 Like

dc owns 72 issuesā€¦

id call that a bit more than a sampler lol

Iā€™ve put in a request for this for you :slight_smile:

You said First few, no idea it was 72

DC/Wildstorm only published the first 6 issues before cancelling it. Since it is a creator owned property, Ennis was allowed to shop it around and Dynamite picked it up. Dynamite printed the first 6 issues in trade and was the company that printed the rest of the 72 issues and spin offs.

3 Likes

oh.

Some collections for hellblazer (the original vertigo run). Off the top of my head, thereā€™s dangerous habits and Brian Azzarelloā€™s runs to catalog, but thereā€™s probably a lot more.

1 Like

Hey @paulomarciano.17324, thank you for the suggestions! Iā€™ve gone ahead and added this to the list. :fire:

1 Like

Hey all!! I do not like to complain. Really, I do not. When I got on the DC Universe Infinite app and saw Endless Winter series (12 books), I got excited. Not sure exactly it was about, but I am a sucker for crossovers on the app and downloaded the first issue from Justice League. I am going to some appointments tomorrow and thought, while I am downloading this, Iā€™ll download the other issues listed with it. The next issue listed is the Superman Special. Click on that, this is Chapter Three. OK, no problem, I will go to the next title, Teen Titans Special, Chapter Six. I check the others and we have Chapter Eight and Chapter Nine (The Final Chapter). Where are the other books DC Universe Infinite? If you are going to have these on the app, it would be really cool to be able to open this up and have all the issues you need right there. Sure, I can look it up, but if I am paying for the app, would be nice to not have to search around to find them.

1 Like

I agree that there should absolutely be an Endless Winter collection which gathers all the relevant issues together. I suggest that you post this in a relevant thread in the ā€œEarth 2 Help Centerā€ board, and our attentive moderators will pass this suggestion up the chain.

2 Likes

Hiya @scott.walton1.10217 - Iā€™ve moved your request over here and passed it on up to the team!

3 Likes

Iā€™d like to second this. Sequence:

Also, itā€™s leadup, Savage Dawn, could do with a Storyline collection:

3 Likes

Got it, thanks!

2 Likes

Cartoonist Kayfabe just did -

Superman (1984) #400

Would be great to read that after watching their commentary.

2 Likes

Welcome back to the community and thank you for the request @TurtlePower! :turtle: Iā€™ve added this to the list for you.

3 Likes

Can we please get Super Power (1986) series added? Currently series 1 (1984) and series 2 (1985) are available, but we need the final issues to this trilogy.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve passed this request on up, thanks so much!

Iā€™m new, so maybe I just missed it or havenā€™t figured it out yet, but is there a Legion of Superheroes collection?

1 Like