Not much of a point if they can’t do it all
So, bring it here as a sampler?
dc owns 72 issues…
id call that a bit more than a sampler lol
I’ve put in a request for this for you
You said First few, no idea it was 72
DC/Wildstorm only published the first 6 issues before cancelling it. Since it is a creator owned property, Ennis was allowed to shop it around and Dynamite picked it up. Dynamite printed the first 6 issues in trade and was the company that printed the rest of the 72 issues and spin offs.
Some collections for hellblazer (the original vertigo run). Off the top of my head, there’s dangerous habits and Brian Azzarello’s runs to catalog, but there’s probably a lot more.
Hey @paulomarciano.17324, thank you for the suggestions! I’ve gone ahead and added this to the list.
Hey all!! I do not like to complain. Really, I do not. When I got on the DC Universe Infinite app and saw Endless Winter series (12 books), I got excited. Not sure exactly it was about, but I am a sucker for crossovers on the app and downloaded the first issue from Justice League. I am going to some appointments tomorrow and thought, while I am downloading this, I’ll download the other issues listed with it. The next issue listed is the Superman Special. Click on that, this is Chapter Three. OK, no problem, I will go to the next title, Teen Titans Special, Chapter Six. I check the others and we have Chapter Eight and Chapter Nine (The Final Chapter). Where are the other books DC Universe Infinite? If you are going to have these on the app, it would be really cool to be able to open this up and have all the issues you need right there. Sure, I can look it up, but if I am paying for the app, would be nice to not have to search around to find them.
I agree that there should absolutely be an Endless Winter collection which gathers all the relevant issues together. I suggest that you post this in a relevant thread in the “Earth 2 Help Center” board, and our attentive moderators will pass this suggestion up the chain.
Hiya @scott.walton1.10217 - I’ve moved your request over here and passed it on up to the team!
I’d like to second this. Sequence:
- Superman #51: Part 1: This Mortal Coil
- Batman/Superman #31: Part 2: Dark Discovery
- Action Comics #51: Part 3: Dazed and Confused
- Superman/Wonder Woman #28 Part 4: Last Kiss
- Batman/Superman #32 Part 5: Omen of Death
- Action Comics #52 Part 6: The Great Pretender
- Superman/Wonder Woman #29 Part 7: Fire Line
- Superman #52 Part 8: Do or Die
Also, it’s leadup, Savage Dawn, could do with a Storyline collection:
- Superman Annual #3: 1: Savage Dawn
- Action Comics #48: 2: Assault
- Superman/Wonder Woman #25: 3: A God Somewhere
- Superman #48: 4: Treatment
- Action Comics #49: 5: Immortal Combat
- Superman/Wonder Woman #26: 6: Skyfall
- Superman #49: 7: Sacrifice
- Action Comics #50: 8: Resurrection
- Superman/Wonder Woman #27: 9: Slam Bang
- Superman #50: 10: What COULD Have Been, What CAN Still Be, and What IS
Got it, thanks!
Cartoonist Kayfabe just did -
Superman (1984) #400
Would be great to read that after watching their commentary.
Welcome back to the community and thank you for the request @TurtlePower! I’ve added this to the list for you.
Can we please get Super Power (1986) series added? Currently series 1 (1984) and series 2 (1985) are available, but we need the final issues to this trilogy.
I’ve passed this request on up, thanks so much!