DCU: What Do You Like About DC Universe? And What Would You Change?

Could we get the top most liked fan art of the week featured in DC Daily?

2 Likes

Can DC Universe finally be on Playstation 4!!! Not to sound like a jerk or anything but come on already. Disney+ was on ps4 day one. DC Universe has been out for over a year now. Why can I not watch the awesome shows that is on this app on my playstation? At the very least we need an update on when it may potentially be on the ps4. I mean itā€™s great being able to watch these shows on my phone and iPad but I would much prefer to watch them on my tv.

3 Likes

Dude has a point. Disney+ had apps across most all platform on the first day. Letā€™s get that PS4 app started~~

3 Likes

First, Welcome to the Community @dcuobirdofprey! Weā€™re happy to have you here! Thank you and @shaggy420rogers for this request.

Weā€™re aware that the PlayStation 4 is a highly requested platform and we are always working to bring DC Universe to new places. Be sure to keep an eye on the Watchtower for announcements about all things coming to DC Universe.

2 Likes

Feature Request:
Way to mark a comic series thatā€™s not yet on DCU so you can be notified when it starts.

Example: I want to start reading Far Sector (and Blackstars and anything else GL), which had itā€™s first issue come out Nov 2019. My assumption would be that the series will start having issues on DCU this November (unless I can convince the powers that be to make it happen sooner wink wink), but Iā€™m likely to forget by then. However, if I could add it to favorites or something, then if and when the first issue is available, I can be reminded.

2 Likes

Thank you for your thoughtful suggestion, @GL-Batophobia! Iā€™ve made sure to pass this along to the rest of the team and, as always, we welcome your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to think of ways that we can make DC Universe a better experience for everyone.

2 Likes

This would be great. I would like to be able to search by creative teams, artist and/or writer as well. Who writes and illustrates a series is just as important to me as the story.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a great idea. I love Jim Leeā€™s art. But it is hard finding stuff by your favorite artist or writer.

An idle thought, since I was needed to dust bookshelves, yesterday: Is there any chance of getting DC novels, here? The rights could be a mess and an interface would probably need to be built to make it usable, but I guess itā€™s also possible that someone at Warner Publishing has floppy disks in a filing cabinet somewhereā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry, I havenā€™t been able to get into Harley Quinn. When is Doom Patrol season 2 coming out? When are we getting more live action scripted series? These long breaks between series seem to go on forever.

All that I know is itā€™s supposed to be this year. Unless @MissInkBlot knows differently.

Thanks, @Behemoth! :slight_smile: Iā€™ll have to double check and see if thereā€™s any info on a Season 2 date and additional shows, but will report back on if thereā€™s anything new to share!

@jcolag - Intriguing suggestion! Iā€™m unsure if thatā€™s on the agenda at the moment, but Iā€™ll pass on your interest to the team so it can be considered for the future!

2 Likes

Really big fan of the app but would really love to see some titles from Milestone Media on here!! I know there was some legal stuff a while back but I read that got resolved last year so I wasnā€™t sure if there was any news about something like that happening. I love streaming comics on the app and wanted to say I appreciate yā€™all for everything you do! :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

@r.irakihda.43521 Hey there! Welcome to the community! While I canā€™t promise anything, Iā€™ll forward your suggestion to our team!

3 Likes

We need more to watch, I know yall are working very hard on more but there are a ton of animated movies that are not on here that could be. We have tons of comics but the tv shows and movie selection isnā€™t that great. I love the comics but sometimes I dont feel like reading and just wanna watch something and Iā€™ve seen almost everything on dc universe. So more animated movies and tv content is a must for me. Thanks

1 Like

Youā€™re in luck, later this year we will be getting Red Sun Superman. You can also check back every month to see what is being added. The reason they donā€™t have all of the movies at once is due to licensing agreements and a bunch of other legal stuff. But I know that they like to get us as much content as possible.

2 Likes

I figured it had something to do with licensing. I love this service though, had it since the beginning, albeit I made a different account since the original. Iā€™m super excited about red sun superman. Oh, last thing, is the beginning of the month when the majority of your content drops are? I know new shows get released on fridays but other then that, itā€™s either the first of every month or their release date?

1 Like

I would like it if we could clear the history.

2 Likes

We usually have new comic drops on wednesdays. But yes, the majority of stuff that gets added is usually added at the beginning of the month.