DCU: What Do You Like About DC Universe? And What Would You Change?

I’d like to see a function that would allow comics whose stories are being told across several titles to be automatically connected. As an example currently in the Jason Todd Book Club we are reading about the the Pre-Crisis era of the character. At that time Batman and Detective Comics were doing stories that would start in one book but would continue in the other. It would be much easier to navigate the stories if the stories could be read across both books in sequential order without having to go back and forth between both books manually.

16 Likes

I just want to thank you for finally adding a dedicated app for my Amazon Fire Kindle. For me, this is huge and makes all the difference when it comes to renewing with DC. Thank you!!!

4 Likes

What happened to the “movies” and “series” section on the Roku app? It is not easy to find things I want to watch now.

1 Like

I was seriously annoyed when one of HBO Max’s selling points was “all DC movies available” considering there’s a DC app…

16 Likes

We’re sorry to hear that these sections are no longer available on your Roku app, @jspencer72! I’d be happy to make a note about this issue and make sure that the rest of the team knows. In the meantime, our heroes over on our Support Team might be able to lend you a helping hand. Please feel free to reach out, I’m sure they’d be happy to take a look.

2 Likes

Thank you for reaching out with this suggestion, @JasonTodd428. :slight_smile: Your feedback is so very important to us, to help make sure that we are providing the best service possible. We’re always looking for ways to make browsing our content easier and more fun and appreciate your help.

1 Like

With the community 2.0 update now here i was wondering if the team has a timetable of when the DC app hits PS4 or is there still work to be done with the app first

6 Likes

Hey there!

Nothing as of yet on a PS4 app release but we’re keenly aware how much everyone wants it. Keep an eye on the Watchtower for updates!

6 Likes

I appreciate that despite how sick of hearing us whine about the PS4 app you must be, you guys still respond to every thread rather than just ignore them. As I’ve said before, I absolutely love this service, been with it since day one with no regrets, and I’m looking forward to the PS4 app so I can stop using my crappy Roku >.>

5 Likes

Is that really all you can tell us right now. Is there possible any small detail you couod tell us. Id kinda like to know when id be able to watch the app on my tv

1 Like

I agree, it’s been almost a year since the xbox got their update, disney+ launched yesterday with the app on ps4. I may be forced to fix my problem by moving elsewhere.

5 Likes

Yea i heard that the app was having alot of problems like crashing wont load etc

Yeah, I lot my friends have talked about all the problems they’ve been having with the Disney+ app and the problems pretty much are the same as any app that is new has. I even had one friend that was certain that their tvs were going to be compatible based on the list of devices that were and it turned out they weren’t. He called and was told that they were and he told them well its not working on them. He ended up getting a roku or fire stick in order to even get it working on one of their tvs, which he was not happy about.

Yes!!! Finally I can watch pure video on my tablet as well as the other cool stuff. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

12 Likes

Does it support reading comics as well?

4 Likes

@Desade, yes it does! I was reading the Arkham City comics last night! It’s awesome!!

5 Likes

Hi there, kaskate.kw.90326! Just wanted to let you know, I will be moving this post over to General in a few minutes as Watchtower is for official news and announcements. Thanks for sharing this with your fellow members!

4 Likes

Reading comics is so much smoother on the app, not to mention now being able to watch DC Daily, Titans, etc. Ditto on the thanks, much appreciated DC Universe!

4 Likes

@KamAndi80 Glad to hear it! :green_heart:

4 Likes

I also wanted thank you all for finally making the app available on Kindle Fire. Its very much appreciated. :grinning:

5 Likes