DCU Shop: New Puzzles, BTAS, & JLA Swag - June 2020

There’s so much more to love in the DC Universe Shop! From Original Series puzzles to Batman: The Animated Series, we’ve something for everyone!

Check out more new items below!

Head on over to the DC Universe Shop now and grab some new items before they are gone!

Let us know what goodies are in your shopping bag below!

10 Likes

That Doom Patrol puzzle set! :heart: :robotman_dp:

3 Likes

Which I love but Doom Patrol did turn me off the puzzle vibe, lol. :joy:

3 Likes

lol :joy: :robotman_dp:

2 Likes

I think these puzzles are aimed at the younger fans as they are only 252 pieces and smaller dimensions. It’s not going to happen, but I would have bought a 1000 piece Swamp Thing puzzle.

4 Likes

I hope this doesn’t sound like a complain. I love puzzles! I love the fact that puzzles are available for purchase on the DCU shop! I agree with @godolphin on the piece count. I would be completely sold on a 1000 piece puzzle but am not remotely interested in 252 piece puzzles. Also on the last thing he said about Swamp Thing, that would be sweet! There isn’t a single piece of swamp thing merch in the store, and I would totally be interested in a swamp thing puzzle (1000 pieces or more), mug with the logo on it, a swamp thing t-shirt or a non-flat billed hat. I am just kind of curious as to why no Swamp Thing merch?

3 Likes

Also, thanks for the great new available merch!

Does nayone know when the 40% goes live?

1 Like

Is it possible to get some more of these items in the DCU rewards redemption page (e.g. hats, t-shirts)?

2 Likes

Neat stuff, but a pass for me.

patiently and politely waits for the DCU store to begin stocking Spin Master and McFarlane DC products

Some DCU-exclusive items from the two would be an excellent idea. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

@DC_Community Any word on if the store will be stocking DC Direct’s upcoming releases? A few of the upcoming Essentials figures are calling out to me, and I’d buy them from the DCU shop with my Rewards dealies. I’m probably not the only one. :wink:

1 Like

Great Summer Sale going on now in the DC Universe Shop, some t-shirt sizes sold out already, 2 XL seems popular, I think from reading reviews these t-shirts run small so buy a size up.

1 Like

I got the BTAS hat. It’s cool!

1 Like

It’s so awesome every time the shop gets something new :smiley: I love the idea of puzzles. I’ve certainly been considering getting some during quarantine and gluing it once it’s finished to put on a wall.

1 Like

I need that Doom Patrol puzzle

1 Like

All this looks really good