DCU’s Stargirl is still happening. Here’s proof + New Logo!

Great news! It’s weird how silent DC has been with this show.

2 Likes

I know! But it sure is building our suspense!

2 Likes

Pretty cool logo

2 Likes

Just hope its not like supergirl or flash make her funny like the comic’s

1 Like

Thanks for all the information and digging. The logo looks great. Best logo for any show yet.

This is the show I have the most anticipation for.

I have a hunch that Stargirl could be the game changer for comic book tv. If it’s TV14, which would fit the character, it could be a real eye opener. A show can be true to its comic book roots, high quality and doesn’t have to be TVMA to do it. If Stargirl can pull that off, it ups the bar and a lot of people are going to have to step up their game.

4 Likes

Well, if the Instagram photo (dated August 25) is indeed the wrap party, then perhaps it stands to reason that it might have needed time in post-production before it was ready.

Also, I think the date shifted to 2020 long before then.

1 Like

It was pushed out to 2020 before then. Stargirl is going to need some vfx work, both stripe and Courtney flying and the staff doing it’s effects. Let alone editing, scoring, etc.

2 Likes

I know! I was almost tempted to make another post just so me and everybody else could oogle the logo.

I’ll probably do that when an HD version comes out. If nobody else does :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh my post is a trending topic. That’s cool.

4 Likes

Bring on the 15 ft robot!

3 Likes

I bet it will be good. I’m going to wait for the live action show and then check out the comic book. Definitely looking forward to that.

2 Likes

I’d suggest checking out the Stars and STRIPE run before. I certainly wetted my appetite for the series.

2 Likes

This is awesome, thank you for sharing! Super excited for this to really happen!

2 Likes

I hope they’ll give a update soon like when the show will start, I hope it’ll be good, if it is then it’s worth the wait!

1 Like

I’m excited. It’ll be a nice pace break from the darker shows … I think?.. and it’s a little explored area of the DC, which like Doom Patrol has great potential. Let’s hope she’s a guiding star for future programming.

2 Likes

It’s nice to hear more about it. I’m not one to take rumors very seriously but after hearing the supposed move to cw and then seeing all these new hbo max shows announced i was starting to wonder about if they had plans to integrate the app into that new service or something along those lines lol.

2 Likes

Rumor is that the show has already been renewed for a second season

3 Likes

Finally a rumor I like!

1 Like

Given they may already have pre-release footage to look at, maybe they’ve already lined up an international distributor or maybe it’ll show on HBOMAX after the season finishes here.

It looks like the series has unfortunately been pushed back once again, likely into next spring, according to Stargirl is Pushed Back Again