DCU "Red Lantern" Release Notes - July, 2020

Hello I got a question when are you guys going to hbo max?

I’m loving the new banner images! The old ones really screwed with my phone :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Right before the update on the Rewards page it would not load properly. All the icons are squeezed together and the page goes back to the top by itself. After the update it still does it. Makes it hard to see what is recommended.

1 Like

After playing around with the app on my Android tablet I can say the reading comic experience is better than ever. I have not seen Alfred in a while and I have been doing some heavy reading lately. That experience alone is a major improvement.

I’d love to have the date of comics show up on the home screen continue reading section. So far I’m loving every update that’s come out.

I uninstalled the app and re-installed it and it still doesn’t work.

I’m having the same issue @Jinx13.86402

This is what I be getting too. It happens when I try to view what is available in the earn tokens section.

Hey everyone! If you haven’t, please do make sure to report your technical issues with rewards and the interface to our technical support team at yourdcu.com/submit - they’ll be able to take a look at it from the functionality side of things. Thank you!

3 Likes

sounds great but I wish they would make another season of Green Lantern-animated series, I would love to see what happened with Razor and Aya

Great job team! Keep cleaning the app up and let’s ensure the community stays around for a long time​:v:

2 Likes

Hi everyone! We are rolling out a patch to fix the Android token earning issue. Please let us know if you notice a difference (in a good way)!

That fixed it for me.

Has the Starfire update broken the app for anyone else on iOS 12? Updated yesterday and now the app won’t opens.

Update: Complete uninstall and reinstall fixed it

1 Like

I was just getting on here to ask the same question, and I saw your post. I’ll try the uninstall and reinstall option when I get home. I’ve been reading on my iphone for a few days and it’s giving me a headache!

1 Like