DCU "Poison Ivy" Release Notes: May, 2020

Villains are remarkably resourceful and efficient.
Think of logistics it takes to gas a city.
Create your own lantern Corps from scratch, including power battery and rings and recruiting.

Then, there is Darkseid.
He is a full version release, never a “dot release”.

1 Like

I love that you guys keep making this service better and better. Keep up the good work!

4 Likes

I think I’m really going to like this app. I subscribed just to watch some shows and comics and have been pleasantly surprised by all of its offerings, keep up the good work!

5 Likes

Comics reader is freezing ever since this update. Have to force close the app every time. Had the app since bet with no issues.
Uninstalling and reinstalling hoping that helps

Hey there @ABunchOfComics! If you’re still having trouble with this, please reach out to our Super Support team so that they can help!

1 Like

I just want to say that I am a huge fan of the storylines and get to know collections. They have helped me find some of my now favorite comics and I would recommend that you should go check them out!!

Where is the best place to report a bug for this specific release?

On iOS on an iPhone, the message length bar, where you are at in a thread, also has arrows to go to the first or last message. But on iPad, the arrows are missing. (using the latest release on both devices).

Hey @DeSade-acolyte! Can you send this over to our technical support team at yourdcu.com/submit ? Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks.

Ticket submitted.