DCU "Oracle" Release Notes: April, 2020

@TheGirlWonder12 oh yeah and to have friends and family go where did you get those. Make you feel like you know the best kept secret in the galaxy.

2 Likes

@jsmsiggy we certainly would be quite the VIPs :gl_hv_3:

1 Like

@jsmsiggy
I would strongly suggest posting this suggestion to the Applejack Office Hours thread, you can find it in the Community Events/Q&A section.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but this “Featured Events” section is really awesome. It looks great. I like seeing the events visually represented with icons, it seems more exciting to me than the list in the community events section. Just wanted to parse my thumbs-up. :+1:

3 Likes

Cool

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’m so happy/relieved you like it.
We’re also working on a mobile-friendly design. This was also an effort to make sure the Events could be represented outside the Events section. We can technically put a similar expandable banner in every section, so we may play with other types of announcements or pinned information per section in the future. :partying_face:

3 Likes

When in a web browser in the Community section (MacOS, Firefox) There is no “Home” button at the top, like there is on iOS (iPhone and iPad). Perhaps this can be added in the next release. I’ve certainly gotten used to it (since i usually access the Community via iOS device) and I find it really helpful.

1 Like

I have been enjoying the new update, the new search features for comics are a great improvement. However, the one feature I would really like is a way to mark comics is read,Hopefully that will happen soon.

4 Likes

@Applejack the home button in the comics section is a must. It’s crazy how hard it is to get home.

2 Likes