DCU Inktober 2019 Thread

@flinchumroy action!!! So cool!

3 Likes

@CynicalPink: Wow! That’s really cool!

@flinchumroy.3712: Nice! Reminds me of an animation storyboard.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, good call, BatJamags! It does look like a storyboard

2 Likes

Thanks! I like trying to catch the action!

4 Likes

I wanted to get in on the action but I had like negative time today. Ill definitely have a post for tomorrow! …probably.

2 Likes

cheers on batwing from the sidelines

1-B5-F3408-0904-4729-9218-4-C6667-ED740-E.jpg

7 Likes

Aw, thanks CP! For real, I’ll have something for tomorrow. I’m working on it right now, actually.

2 Likes

Mindless! I was going for a Muppet quality on Hatter but it all got kind of muddled

8 Likes

LITERALLY mindless!

12 Likes

@Batwing52 I love it!!!

1 Like

Batwing - that made me chuckle! Glad you got to submit today!

Biff_pow - Your doodle, especially Hatter, remind me so much of art from somewhere, but right now I can’t remember what book/cartoon/etc… gonna drive me mindless as I try to figure it out (ps - also totally doing something Hatter related bc I’m hitting a wall with creativity)

3 Likes

Mindless reminded me of that scene in the Lucas Version of Return of The Jedi when Boba Fett dies because he was texting.

9 Likes

Alright, this is still pretty bad, but I tried this about a million times and this is the one where they look least like horrible mutant abominations, so I’m going with it.

9 Likes

Tragic! No one pays attention to those dangers of texting PSAs.

And you’re too hard on yourself, BatJamags! I like that we’re getting a good mix of action shots in this thread thanks to you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I JUST REALIZED WHO BIFF_POW’S HATTER REMINDED ME OF.

i feel at peace at last

money-barrel-caesar-color-2.png

5 Likes

@jdebottis They could print that in the New Yorker!

@BatJamags more great action! And I wish I’d thought of Starro!

@CynicalPink I was gonna guess Picasso, but yeah, I suppose that’s a little closer to my style

1 Like

I’m gonna be straight with y’all, I’m cheating and drawing them in batches ahead of time

3 Likes

I went for the obvious…

7 Likes

rushrushrushrushrush

12 Likes

Batwing52, I laughed so hard I broke all my furniture!

3 Likes