DCU has listened to our mobile device complaints!!!

@Nathan.Payson, theoretically the feature should have come with the patch download. Can you keep me posted end of week if it’s still not populating on the app?

Yes I can!!

I dmed you on discord with what I currently see.

1 Like

@AppleJack support stopped responding to me after I told them I tried all of their methods.

Im still gettin the download now, no read now

2 Likes

@Jewell-El, do you have a ticket number you can provide?

@boodikhan, check back in tomorrow and keep me posted :slight_smile: It’s theoretically rolling out across all devices throughout the whole week.

Ah, ok, can do. Thanks.

Android update came along today, but I don’t notice any changes. I’m patient though =)

1 Like

Support got back to me. Their response was to send me an email about how I rate the service provided. Why send me this if no one has attempted to help me yet?

@Jewell-El
It sounds like there may have been a misunderstanding. Please try replying to the email, letting them know that your issue has not yet been solved.

@Applejack

The only option I see on both my devices (an android phone and a nook tablet) is to download. The last update was two days ago.

@demon they are looking into it!

1 Like

@Applejack 529663

Thanks @Jewell-El, you will be receiving a reply shortly.

All of a sudden the update took effect. I no longer have to download comics on my device.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know, @OverSizedGeek!

Waits patiently by my own Android…

2 Likes

All good here, thanks for keepin is on the know DC crew!

1 Like

Woohoo! Thanks to you as well @boodikhan for jumping back in to let us know!

Updated on Android again, but “download issue” still comes up. Oh well, doesn’t matter to me. Just an FYI.

Just looked at my phone, it finally updated! @Vroom, the updates don’t all roll out to everyone at once, they’re dubbed “roll-outs” because they literally update in batches across specific groupings. Keep us posted tomorrow if you’re still seeing the “download now” button. (I’m assuming that’s what you mean by “download issue”…)