Linda McGillicutty

3 Likes

4 Likes

Wonder Woman

3 Likes

Is it the Sister’s of Perpetual Grace? Or as Dick says Nunjas tsh tsh tssssh

4 Likes

Ah, excellent Razzz! :sunglasses: :+1:

I shall make an adjustment to that post I made then so it can reflect just a running :white_check_mark: list to what trivia was answered then. :clark_hv_4:

It will be interesting seeing the multiple things that everyone can make. :grin:

4 Likes

Edit: And here is that running list of trivia facts answered again. Saw that there was a great number of responses to trivia items. For some reason I couldn’t edit those into the previous list (got an error :flushed:) so this will be the new post to track trivia answers. Hope this helps. :superman_hv_4:

:astonished:
Look at all the ones answered so far.

Now to go look for some answers while I have time at the moment. :superman_hv_4:

Edit: Here is a running list that you can add a :white_check_mark: if you answer a trivia question.
Make sure to check this list, post your trivia fact, and then update the list. Happy Hunting everyone! :clark_hv_4:

3 Likes

#100 Bathsheba Slatterthwaite

2 Likes

#99 Farrow and Ball Builder contractors

3 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

Otto Binder (Action Comics #242)

1. Cover by Curt Swan and Stan Kaye.
  2. " The Super-Duel in Space " written by Otto Binder, penciled and inked by Al Plastino.
  3. " The Traffic Cop of 2058, A.D. " written by Otto Binder, penciled and inked by Jim Mooney.
5 Likes

I almost got that one, but I couldn’t find the source anywhere lol

4 Likes

#38 Oblivion Bar

4 Likes

How’s it going everyone

2 Likes

Do I get to draw it can someone answer that

2 Likes

Yes, it’s meant to be your creation. :+1:

1 Like

And I have one minute I am up to the task lol

3 Likes

I had just saved the pix when you posted.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Razzcat how long did it take you to make all these questions

2 Likes

#43 Gus Yale as to why Biggest Fan or no one was using the name, to help them, and got tired of waiting.are the things I read in the story

2 Likes