DCU Fighting Game Roster

Here’s the scenario: imagine that DC is publishing a new fighting game, and we get to pick the roster… BUT, each of us only gets to pick one character for the game. Who do you choose? How do you spend your slot?

1 Like

That’s a tough question. I’m torn between a few characters, mostly Despero, Mongul, and Larfleeze.
However, If I had to pick one, I would go with Larfleeze. I feel like he could be a really interesting and fun character to play as.

1 Like

Deathstroke. Batman is a given

1 Like

My default is to say Batman. But given that he’s one of the best fighters/the most popular character in DC Comics he will be there.

I’m gonna go with Bane.

Like everyone else, one would have to sort of assume Batman will be there.

Lady Shiva might have interesting gameplay, and Nightwing or Black Canary would be fun to play as, but I’m going to go with Cassandra Cain because she’d play similarly to Shiva and we don’t have any heroes yet. Also, she’s just cool.

Beast Boy

I would go with the Black Racer as a side character for Darkseid. Either that, or Mister Miracle with a tiny Orion who would help him out.

hqdefault.jpg

I’m sure somebodies already said Nightwing, so I’m gonna say either dr Manhattan or that other watchman with the spots(I forget his name)

1 Like

Bane, but since that was already said… Either man bat or killer croc, probably manbat

1 Like

Alfred

Fight me.

2 Likes

I’ll take Lobo as long as he has unlimited everything.

1 Like

I would choose Bibbo. His role in the game would be to document the fights with special goggles. But in true Bibbo fashion, he would wear the goggles backward and we would just see his reactions. So the whole time you play game, we have Bibbo reacting to each fight in the bottom right (Ala Dan Forden Toasty! in Mortal Kombat). But we could also visit his bar between fighta and take a load of with the other fighters.

1 Like

So far our roster is:

Larfleeze
Deathstroke
Bane
Cassandra Cain
Beast Boy
Black Racer
Doctor Manhattan
Man-Bat
Alfred
Lobo
Bibbo (NPC)

Since no one wants to waste their one vote on Batman, I’ll be generous and say the trinity- Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman- are automatically in.

2 Likes

I cant believe none of you poozers picked Kilowog! He gets my vote

1 Like