DCU Book Club Week 90: BAT-MITE (2015-) Issues 1-6; June 1 - June 7

Bat-Mite is here to fix the DC Universe—one hero at a time! Convinced that he’s the imp that put Batman on the map, he’s spreading his expertise all over the DC Universe, eager to boost the careers of heroes he thinks need his “help.” Don’t miss the start of this six-issue all-ages miniseries!

Greetings!

This week at DCUBC we are catching up with Bat-Mite! This 6 part Mini follows our favorite trouble some Imp all over the DCU! This is going to be a fun one!

I hope you are all staying safe. If you’re reading this, know that you are loved.

How to join the fun:

*Start reading here! (DC UNIVERSE INFINITE: Explore the Multiverse)

• :alarm_clock:Read all six between 2020-06-01T05:00:00Z2020-06-07T05:00:00Z:alarm_clock:

• :memo:Tackle the below discussion questions at your leisure:memo:

• :speaking_head:Let us know what you thought of the book as a whole!:speaking_head:

And that’s it! Easy right?

:batman_hv_1:Spoiler discussion begins right now!:superman_hv_1:

:clark_hv_1:Discussion Questions:clark_hv_5:

• Is this your first time reading Bat-Mite (2015-)

• What is your opinion on our titular hero, Bat-Mite?

• What moment made you laugh?

• What was your favorite Page our Panel?

Questions, comments, concerns? Feel Free to shoot me a message!

You can find more info on DCUBC Here!

3 Likes

This is going to be fun! Looks fantastic!

I just read this panel and all I can think is: how can this adorable being be capable of doing something that results in exile? He’s so adorably cute! What did he do?! (Can’t wait to find out!)

ahhh He’s the best.

Happy Weekend folks! Make sure you let us know what you thought of this week’s selection!

Yes first time.

Their is no other hero like Bat-Mite and I’m not sure how he has made it this long before being exiled. I have to give credit to Weed and Reagan to be as patient as they were with him living in their apartment. I think he wants to help his ‘sidekicks’ but goes about it in a completely insane way that makes it humorous and fun to read.

So many great moments in this series that were just crazy and made me laugh out loud from the upgraded costumes to the living conditions with his roommates to his help with the presidential candidates to his help with the Inferior Five to his improvements of the national monuments to all his one liners.

This was a fun read that I probably wouldn’t have even thought about reading. Thanks for the laughs and the enjoyment @MattMcDonald.

1 Like
  • First time reading this! It brought me much-needed laughs during this tough week.
  • Bat-Mite is just :joy:. He tries, but his ego pushes him way over the limit, in a hilarious way.
  • My favorite pages and some of the pages that made me laugh are below:

This smile is scarier than the Joker’s smile. It sent chills down my spine!

This whole scene - the Hawkman issue was my favorite issue.

This :rofl:

And don’t forget to sneer!

I just met the Inferior Five and I love them already

The slide is not a bad idea :joy:

This was a wonderful surprise and I smiled ear-to-ear at this panel.

Thanks for a fabulous pick @MattMcDonald !

1 Like

Ahh yes!!

So glad you enjoyed it and thanks for sharing!

:heart:

1 Like

OH MY GOD THE JUSTICE MITES OF AMERICA​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

They absolutely melt my heart

1 Like

Some more great moments that I really enjoyed.

1 Like

So, at the end there, where it said definitely not the end? That was the end, wasn’t it?