DCU Book Club Week 9: GREEN ARROW YEAR ONE issues 1-6

Greetings!

This week is a very special week here at DCUBC.

Last Thursday, I found out that my future child is going to be boy. So naturally he’s going to be named after my favorite superhero, Green Arrow.

To celebrate, We are going to be checking out one of my all time favorites, Green Arrow Year One Issues 1-6. Available right here on DC Universe.

Like always spoiler discussion begins on Friday (11/16) and lasts all weekend. Feel free to leave spoiler free impressions throughout the week! All of this takes place right here, on this post!

If you want to talk about all things DC and other fun stuff DCUBC is on Discord: https://discord.gg/SUs87JP

Questions, Comments, Concerns? Feel free to reach out to me via email Mattcmcd@gmail.com or on Twitter @Mattmcdonald

Oliver Dee McDonald is due March 27, 2019

:heart:

18 Likes

Congrats! Wishing you all the best with your new family. :blush:

I remember getting this on Comixology some time back, but definitely looking forward to rereading it.

4 Likes

Congratulations Matt!!

4 Likes

Yaaaaaa. Hoooooo

4 Likes

Congrats Matt!

4 Likes

Popping in to send a happy congratulations to you, Matt! Wonderful news about the new baby! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats on the kid! Great selection for this week, too.

2 Likes

Congratulations Matt!

2 Likes

Congrats!! Love the name and choice

2 Likes

Congrats!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! Can’t wait to get into the book! It’s a good one :blush:

2 Likes

Congrats! Looking forward to hopping on this Friday and joining yall!

1 Like

Congratulations Matt!!

1 Like

Congrats Matt!

Congrats on your impending new arrival! I read this Green Arrrow story years ago and liked it. Will be nice to revisit.

I’m liking the covers already.

Congrats to you Matt I think I will be joining on Friday.

1 Like

Hope to see everyone this weekend for the discussion! Thanks again!

:heart:

1 Like

3 issues in of the 6 and am a fan so far. Cant wait to see how this little story ends!

3 Likes

I think you’ll dig it Xander…a fav!

1 Like