DCU Book Club Week 4: Teen Titans (2003) Issues 1-7

George Perez’s detailed work as well as the way he designs his panels looks so good on the panel by panel play on Roku, absolutely entertaining! Marv Wolfman’s brilliance comes to play later in the series.

For some reason the book not coming up it downloaded it I just cant see it

What platform are you using? phone , PC Apple TV?

@Don-El

For the most part I use my phone and IPad, Apple TV for DC Daily and this Friday “Titans.”
I was lucky enough to grab that “Swamp Thing Halloween Horror” 100-page Giant!:clap:t2:

1 Like

@mworkm

Glad to hear you’re enjoying it!

:heart:

2 Likes

Again Comrad, happy to sell you copy . IM me later for details.

C o m r a d e

I miss Conner a lot.

3 Likes

Does anybody know when the rest of the content for dc is gna launch and when will they have the app for the ps4 and Xbox one

Sounds fun. I’ll try to make it in this time.

2 Likes

Keep doing this brotha. I appreciate it

3 Likes

What a great idea! I was hoping for an official reading club similar to what MU used to have for a while. I start the old “New Teen Titans” to prep for the show, but this sounds great, and the ‘03 run is phenomenal!

3 Likes

It’s not official but it basically is now and has even influenced DC into holding a series for us!

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the warm feedback! Can’t wait to hear what you thought of this week’s book!

1 Like

Also, first episode of Titans tomorrow! Woo!

4 Likes

Me too! I’m only bummed that I’m probably going to be at work when it drops.

Are we ever going to get more issues for the new 52 or rebirth? Because I really want to read more new 52 and rebirth

1 Like

Well, I just finished issue 3 of this Geoff Johns Teen Titans. It was a nice surprise at the end of issue 3. I got sidetracked this week, Titans Fever…I also read the first issue of Teen Titans with Marv Wolfman and George Perez again, so I’m a little behind on the reading for the main assignment…

1 Like

Oh, I already blew through the reading for the book club, now I’m trying to read all the NTT issues before they’re rotated out.

1 Like

@Jay_Kay

I’m off work tomorrow but promised my Wife I would wait to watch it with her :worried:

1 Like