DCU Book Club WEEK 2 Voting thread!

Hello!

Let me just by saying thank you to everyone that showed up to our discussion on Friday! I had a blast reading what all of you thought about the Brainiac arc from Action Comics #866-870. I want to give a special shout out to Don-El and Nathan Payson for helping bring everyone together (and for covering for me when I was late!).

Now let’s get on with the vote. The rules are simple. Pick a story arc (try to keep it 6 issues or less) available here on DC Universe and post it below in the comments. Or if your pick has already been posted hit the thumbs up on that person’s comment. Double posts will not be counted. The comment with the most thumbs up will be chosen and announced tomorrow (9/24) at 12PM EST. Then the discussion post will go up Saturday (9/29) at 12PM EST.

Questions, Comments, Concerns? Feel free to reach out to me via email Mattcmcd@gmail.com or on Twitter @Mattmcdonald

3 Likes

Green Lantern 189 through 194, 6 issues, crazy time in Green Lantern history, Steve Englehart writer just before crisis… absolutely over-the-top Guy Gardner xcetera.

1 Like

Beyond 6 issue pre-release.

1 Like

Rules of Engagement run of Batman Confidential (1-6)

2 Likes

Catwoman 1993

1 Like

Barry Flash Origins (Showcase #4, 8, 13, 14)

2 Likes

Deadshot 1-5 (2004)

Black Lightning Year One

2 Likes

JLA Classified

1 Like

Raven #1-6 I haven’t read it yet so not saying it’s good but I’m interested :slight_smile:

My Greatest Adventure 81 through 85 the first Doom Patrol mid-60s. Insane

2 Likes

Identity Crisis because Heroes in Crisis gets added this week!

8 Likes

“Identity Crisis” #1-7
I read this on the monthly when it came out in 2004

lol same time…

1 Like

That’s 2 votes already lol

Stacking the deck Seen It All Before

The tension here is killing me

Vixen: Return of the Lion #1-5

3 Likes

Arkham Asylum Living Hell 1-5

Justice League Dark 1-6