DCU Book Club Week 2 Book Announcement: Identity Crisis Issues #1-7

Greetings!

This week the DC Universe Book Club will be diving in to Identity Crisis. Identity Crisis is a 7 Issue series that released in 2004, and it’s available right here on DC Universe! The Discussion Thread will be live on Saturday, 9/29 starting at 12 PM EST. So don’t forget to stop by!

Want to suggest a book? Voting takes place every Sunday starting at 12 PM EST.

Questions, Comments, Concerns? Feel free to reach out to me via email Mattcmcd@gmail.com or on Twitter @Mattmcdonald

48 Likes

Looks like they’ve take all but issue one of this weeks book.

Edit: down just a few moments ago.

Looking forward to revisiting this one!

All seven are back now on the web. My question is, does skipping the other 15 issues that go with it matter?

Mad if there is no identity crisis series to read maybe go with whatever number two was on here, would that have been vixen?

I’m not having issues downloading as of right now. Are people still having problems? If by tomorrow people are having issues I will change the book. Number 2 would be Justice League Dark 1-6 but I still have to check to see if that’s available on DCU.

I am able to see them using my PC I’ll check my Android phone next

Whew

Identity Crisis 1-7 is still the book of the week. If you’re having issues downloading let me know.

1 Like

I’d already downloaded them this morning to my phone before whatever happened. They just reappeared so I’m good. Still trying to dl onto my tablet though and am having issues there.

1 Like

I’d much rather read on my tablet then my phone.

1 Like

Are we reading all of identity crisis by this Saturday or is an issue a week?

1 Like

We got to read all of them by Saturday

1 Like

There’s a lot of pictures lol. It’s a great arc, give it a try, if you don’t like it, don’t read it.

Yeah we will always do story arcs not single issues.

1 Like

The first 12 issues of JLD are on the app FYI.

Okay no comment on it but I just read the first issue identity crisis,so the second time… I read it originally 2004. Golly that Brad Meltzer, get ready to ride the emotional rollercoaster!!!

1 Like

Such a good story. Also features what is probably the best Deathstroke moment, ever.

2 Likes

We love that you’re doing this @MattMcDonald, and hope we can join in soon! Let us know if you have any questions or suggestions to help facilitate the book club :slight_smile:

5 Likes