DCU Book Club Week 15: CHRISTMAS WITH THE SUPER-HEROES (1988)

Seasons Greetings!

Happy Holidays! Where has this year gone? It feels like just yesterday DC Universe launched and this book club started to take form. I want to start by saying thank you to the entire DC Universe team and community. All of you help make this place feel special.

And because the Holiday season is in full swing we are going to have a lighter week here at DCUBC. This week’s book is Christmas With the Super-Heroes. A collection of Holiday themed stories centered around your favorite characters!

So whether you read one story from the collection or all of them please tell us what you think!

Discussion officially begins Friday (12/28) but please keep us updated as you read throughout the week. Since this is a collection of stories I’m not concerned with spoilers.

If you want to talk about all things DC and other fun stuff DCUBC is on Discord: https://discord.gg/SUs87JP

Questions, Comments, Concerns? Feel free to reach out to me via email Mattcmcd@gmail.com or on Twitter @Mattmcdonald

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season. If you need anything please reach out!

9 Likes

DCU Book Club, Charge!!!

1 Like

I downloaded this Christmas special :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I hope everyone is having a fantastic Christmas Eve!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas!

3 Likes

Elseworlds :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump

Bubble

Slow week this week here at DCUBC. I know I’m slammed at work. I’ve barely read any of this week’s book. Spoiler discussion starts tomorrow at 5PM EST

2 Likes

It’s almost time

Yeah, the holidays have the forums in general pretty quiet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Applejack we assumed the LA office was closed for the week.

Oh I get it you all work remote now and are adjusting

Bubble: 5 hours 20 min and counting, 11:40 am EST and all is well…

@Don-El, offices are indeed closed, but yeah, working remotely :slight_smile:

1 Like

Spoiler Discussion begins at 5 PM EST!

1 Like

Spoiler Discussion has begun! What did you think of this week’s collection of stories? Which was your favorite?

1 Like

Interesting week on Community for sure. I’m hoping to have fun and reviewing a story individually, we’ll see!!!

Each story individually…

My favorite was the one where Superman punched Batman in the face!

2 Likes