DCU Book Club Week 13 BATMAN: LEGENDS OF THE DARK KNIGHT Issues 201-203

Greetings!

This week at DCUBC we are going to tackle Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight Issues 201-203. A

This arc sees Bruce shocked as a popular True Crime author accuses Thomas Wayne of having been the Robinson Park Killer, a now defunct serial killer known for taking the organs of his victims.

Can Batman solve this COLD Case? Could Thomas Wayne possibly be connected to these CHILLING crimes? Is Batman prepared to look a a killer in their ICEY eyes?!

As always spoiler discussion begins on Friday (12/14) and lasts all weekend. But I think it would be COOL if you dropped by throughout the week and left some spoiler free impressions!

Questions, Comments, Concerns? Donā€™t give me the COLD SHOULDER, give me a shout on Twitter @Mattmcdonald

You donā€™t have to be so ICE-OLATED, DCUBC is on Discord: https://discord.gg/SUs87JP

Get it? Itā€™s winter.

What have I done

13 Likes

Heh, puns.

1 Like

Canā€™t wait

1 Like

All these ice puns on the server give me the shivers. N-Ice work everyone

2 Likes

drinks an Icee as the puns roll in

3 Likes

Can I make a nomination for next weekā€™s Book Club?

1 Like

@Vroom

I have the next few weeks booked, but Iā€™m always looking for suggestions for further down the line. Shoot me an email! Mattcmcd@gmail.com

1 Like

Yaaaa Hoooo! Theyā€™re still books about thay there library for us to read for the club!!!

1 Like

Ok, this one wasnā€™t even on my radar of things to read. Only three issues? Iā€™m game.

1 Like

Sounds great, thanks @ MattMcDonald

2 Likes

@Don-el - What did you say? I canā€™t understand your comment

2 Likes

Count me in, looks good

1 Like

Sorry Justice League Wonder Woman Superman Man, text to speech isnā€™t always great ā€¦
.Iā€™m too lazy to type, I was saying there are still decent books in our limited comic book library for us to enjoy with the club!!

1 Like

Looking forward to it! :cold_face:

1 Like

Iā€™m about to start now. Iā€™ve been reading Aquaman ā€˜94 nonstop. Havenā€™t checked boards or done anything since I started em Monday.

2 Likes

Good stuff. Classic characters & a great arc.

1 Like

@DJD

Yup!!

2 Likes

I loved how the crime fit the motive too. Felt sorry for all involved.

1 Like

Gonna drop this a quick bump

2 Likes

This is a ā€œcoolā€ little Batman tale, no pun intended

2 Likes