DCU Book Club Week 10: VIXEN: RETURN OF THE LION Issues 1-5

Happy Thanksgiving!

This week DCUBC is diving into Vixen: Return of the Lion Issues 1-5!

Written by G. Willow Wilson with art by CAFU.

This book was recommended by a wonderful community member, JLWWSM. If you have a recommendation please reach out and let me know!

Like always spoiler discussion begins on Friday (11/23) and lasts all weekend. Feel free to leave spoiler free impressions throughout the week! All of this takes place right here, on this post!

If you want to talk about all things DC and other fun stuff DCUBC is on Discord: https://discord.gg/SUs87JP

Questions, Comments, Concerns? Feel free to reach out to me via email Mattcmcd@gmail.com or on Twitter @Mattmcdonald

Thank you again JLWWSM for the suggestion!

6 Likes

Awesome

1 Like

Just so happens I just read these. Spoiler, it is pretty good! Love the art style. Enjoy.

3 Likes

@Jazzdog, now that’s the kind of spoiler I like to see :wink: Happy reading, everyone!

1 Like

Whoo Hooo! I’m so excited to read this. Thank you!

2 Likes

And thanks for the lovely comment- You rock!

2 Likes

Definitely one I’ve been meaning to try out, thanks for the kick to finally do so!

1 Like

So I decided to read just a little, but I couldn’t put it down after I started and just read the whole thing. Loved it. Can’t wait to talk about it on Friday.

1 Like

Vixen is such an underrated character. Wish she’d get another series!

3 Likes

I’ll be there

I just started it and really like it so far! Digging the art so far!

3 Likes

I read the whole series. I think beast boy and vixen could make a good couple or team up

Is this on here available for download?

1 Like

@bluej: Dude, he is WAY too young for that to work.

I just bookmarked this thread, this sounds so fun. Going to download and get reading now lol!

1 Like

@debbiecourville14.89763 yes, Vixen is in the Comic library here on DCU. But read quickly, one really never knows…

What’s everyone feeling so far?

its really good, like everyone else has said…the illustrations are beautiful!! Just finished issue 1 last night :slight_smile:

I liked it. Although I have some questions. Will wait til Friday to ask, as they are kind of spoiler-y.

1 Like

@BuddyBaker

Looking forward to it!