DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 7 Thread (Warning: Here There Be Spoilers)

The true Big Bad of Season 7 has finally been revealed and it’s Evil Gideon, not Bishop, I didn’t expect that twist. Nate and Zari continue to make me happy! Gary and Gideon a ship? I actually kind of like it.

3 Likes

I loved “A Woman’s Place is in the War Effort!” One of the great things about Legends of Tomorrow is that, unlike some other time travel shows and even period pieces, it does not ignore the racism present in the past. And I liked that it took center stage in this episode. I have to admit that. like Astra, I would probably balk at being told what my place was! Anyway, I enjoyed Zari and Behrad preparing Nate in the totem. And I continue to enjoy seeing Gideon experiencing being human. Matt Ryan also continues to shine as Davies. I do wish Evil Gideon had appeared in this episode, but then I can forgive her absence giving the end! Apparently she has built robot versions of the Legends. Or maybe they are clones? At any rate, it’s great seeing Legends dip into the “evil twin” trope!

2 Likes

Legends going all Criminal Syndicate on us with evil Legends, LOL. I agree about Legends never ignoring racism and sexism, it just hurts. Gideon and Gary are so adorable. I can’t believe they actually gave Bishop a heroic death! Bishop of all people!

3 Likes

This season has been so fragging good! Evil Legends?! Oh, noooo! Bishop dying a heroic death, never saw that coming! Gary and Gideon being cute, with Gideon’s inner thoughts, haha! Nate moving in with Zari, but we better not lose either of them!

4 Likes

E7

Great MidSeason

Our heroes land smack in the middle of the War Efforts. The team devises a plan to rebuild there time machine.

B and Z2 teaching Nate was great. Fun stuff about the culture hospitality. And Bishop doing his thing was great. Being his Bishop self but helps them with the Gideon device. Fun stuff with her and Gary.

Sarah and Ava build and take. The conveyor belt scene with Ava was great. A Classic.

The racism and sexism strong in the time as the team deals with making changes for the better. Astra takes he helm and make the work place better for all. The plane is down and thing seem great until the end.

Bishop makes the ultimate sacrifice to let the team escape. But then it’s revealed the villains are evil Gideon and evil legends. What a twist.

Where did our heroes land? Can the stop there evil selfs? Or is the team doomed? All this and more when they return January 12th. Same Legendary Time Same Legendary Channel

2 Likes

While the Legends don’t return until Jan. 12 i just learned that their sometime ally Beebo might be our only hope to salvage the Holidays in the Dec. 1 special Beebo Saves Christmas. It might be the only taste of Legends we get until the new year.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reminder! I’d heard about Beebo Saves Christmas earlier in the year, but I forgot all about it!

2 Likes

Yeah, same lol. It really shows their skills of survival and how they can cope without the tech.

3 Likes

I watched Beebo Saves Christmas last night. I honestly didn’t think they’d do a straight Christmas special with no reference to the Legends! Still, it was a lot of fun. I imagine the special actually exists in the Arrowverse, where Beebo is a major fictional character. One thing I love about it is that it was certainly offbeat! It was written so it would appeal to adults, but at the same time kids can still enjoy it. I can actually see it airing every year long after Legends of Tomorrow has ended its network run.

2 Likes

Right at the end there was a case Beebo was holding that looked like it said Legends of Tomorr-bo :laughing:

How great would it have been if at the very end, we cut to the Legends all watching the special? It wouldn’t necessarily have to be happening now since we’d wanna see that on the Waverider and we know they’re not back there yet, but it could totally just be happening at a different time

2 Likes

I would’ve loved to see the Legends watching this!!!

3 Likes

It was so adorable!!!

2 Likes

Beebo Saves Christmas was so sweet and adorable!

2 Likes

It could have happened at any time! For all we know, in the Arrowverse Beebo Saves Christmas may have first aired years ago.

2 Likes

Well, “Paranoid Android” was a lot of fun. I love it when Legends of Tomorrow riffs on pop culture, and this one seemed to be a riff on those 90s sci-fi shows so common in syndication. I loved that it was told from the point of view of the evil Legends. And I loved that they don’t think they’re evil! Of course, they wouldn’t. It was interesting seeing how Evil Gideon is keeps them in line. Anyway, I am really looking forward to the rest of the season.

2 Likes

This was such a good yet very sad episode because of the ending. Seeing that the evil Legends didn’t think they were evil was something I didn’t expect, they didn’t even know they were robots at first. Evil Gideon is becoming one of the show’s most dangerous Big Bad.

2 Likes

THE TRUE THAWNE IS FINALLY RETURNING!!!

No disrespect to Tom Cavanagh, but as far as the Arrowverse is concerned, Matt Letscher is still the best Thawne. It’s been so frustrating to see them use Cavanagh as a crutch despite Letscher’s fantastically sinister performances in both Flash and Legends, and I’m just so happy that we haven’t seen the last of him! :smiley:

2 Likes

E8

Awesome™:+1: episode.

Great stuff from the robo legends. The classic opening was great. The evil team is hilarious.

Robo Sarah almost had it all figured out but then the the team was too complacent to Gideon like she want. Interesting to see there plans for it all.

The John Cena more you know was great :laughing::laughing: especially with Peacemaker airing today.

What’s the robo legends next plan? Can Robo Sarah still be good? What’s next for our heroes? All this and more Same Legendary Time Same Legendary Channel

1 Like

Exactly! Tom Cavanagh is not and has never been Eobard Thawne, Matt Letscher is. But this is still annoying that the Arrowverse won’t freaking just finally let go of Thawne.

2 Likes

I do kinda feel that, but it’s better that he’s showing up not on Flash but Legends, a show he hasn’t been on since season 2. Plus my excitement for Letscher’s return definitely exceeds any Thawne exhaustion I’m feeling

2 Likes