DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 7 Thread (Warning: Here There Be Spoilers)

I didn’t see where there was a discussion thread for the latest season of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, so I thought I would set one up! I’m eager to discuss last night’s season debut, “The Bullet Blondes.”

I love the idea that the Legends are trapped in 1925 without Gideon or any technology to help them. I have to wonder if they won’t be trapped there for much of the season! And then they try to muddle through without Gideon and only wind up mucking things up as usual. I loved the whole idea of a circus and then, when things go south, they decided to become bank robbers (although that is really more of a Thirties thing than a Twenties thing). I loved the bank robber stan and the name “The Bullet Blondes.” And, then, of course, they run afoul of J. Edgar Hoover and wind up killing him! Poor Gary, having to eat Hoover. Anyway, it looks like it will be a fun season!

2 Likes

E1
Very fun start.

Stuck in the past without there usual stuff. Definitely a big change. John death still affecting Z2. And learned what that key is for.

Circus is the ultimate last resort backstory. Pretty cool.

The gangs on the run from Hoover who they kill​:laughing:. Out of control this season al ready.

Gideon is human. Looks like Astra brought her to life. Interesting. :thinking:

Definitely seems like a fun season in store.

Can the gang get home? What will happen to the timeline? How is Gideon alive? All this and more Same Legendary Time Same Legendary Channel

1 Like