DC's Announced Films to be Developed

Well it seems DC is starting to step up their live-action movie game by introducing new projects but it will be unknown whether all of them are going to happen. Most of the projects seem to be solo movies.I think DC is headed in the right direction with these movies but I just hope that these are not empty promises.

Here’s a list of DC films announced

*Suicide Squad 2 Film
*Gotham City Sirens
*Birds of Prey
*Flashpoint Film
*Untitled Joker Harley Quinn Film
*Untitled Cyborg Film
*Untitled Green Lantern Corps
*Untitled Batman Film
*Untitled Lobo Film
*Justice League 2
*Justice League Dark Film
*Man of Steel Sequel
*Untitled Booster Gold Film
*Untitled Blue Beatle Film
*Untitled Deadshot Film
*Untitled Nightwing Film
*Untitled BatGirl Film
*Untitled Black Adam Film
*Untitled Supergirl Film
*Untitled Deathstroke Film
*Untitled Jared Leto Joker Film

5 Likes

I did not include Wonder Woman 1984, Aquaman or SHAZAM! because Aquaman and SHAZAM! have trailers out and are finished filming for the most part. I didn’t include Wonder Woman 1984 because it started filming June 18th of 2018 under the working title “Magic Hour”

https://i1.wp.com/batman-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Gal-Gadot-84-Set-videos.jpg?resize=696%2C392&quality=80&strip=info&ssl=1

1 Like

I gave up trying to keep track of their live action movies. It gets confusing when they delay projects, cancel projects, and production not starting because directors leave the project.

1 Like

Yeah it’s probably not going to be in this exact order.

Leave your thoughts on who should play the characters in these movies as well as a storyline you would like to see on screen!

I forgot there is also a “Doctor Fate” Movie in Development!

1 Like

Aquaman

2 Likes

I’d love to see a Justice League Dark film!! I want to see Constantine done right this time. The Keanu Reeves Constantine was just horrible.

5 Likes

I can’t wait for Nightwing movie that’s coming

2 Likes