DCFAC Week 12 Challenge: Submissions

Last week, DC Fan Art Club members rolled the die to see if their talents would be used for good or evil.

@DCFanArtClub Feel free to start sharing your pieces below! Other members of the community, you’re welcome to comment or join in with your own art (provided you test your odds and roll the die over on the Week 12 challenge page).

Line

7 Likes

I got a hero, so here’s DC Super Hero Girls’ Supergirl screaming in frustration.

21 Likes

Joker Jim lee recreation.

23 Likes

Val-Zod Superman

22 Likes

Amazing!

4 Likes

Fantastic! I really like this piece!

4 Likes

19 Likes

used this as a model

17 Likes

19 Likes

These all look amazing, guys!

6 Likes

I didn’t have much time so I did a head shot, her was my Reference

17 Likes

I wanted to do a baddy but Kelex made me go good. :harley_eyerollhqtas: Pbbfft. So here’s a Babs.

Couldn’t track down the photographer whose work I used for light reference, but here’s the photo. I tried to make my version a little less lean/narrow looking, but I maybe only succeeded in making her face lopsided :sweat_smile: .

20 Likes

@Aegiey I would absolutely hang that in my workplace.

@Viciousdark Love the gritty/splatter texture you have in these!

@Z-A-C I think the world should know you drew that on your phone, because that’s impressive
:astonished:

@RobArt471 I am a huge fan of Joker’s expression/face in this. It’s fun to see him looking so happily devious. Gives him more of a wicked edge than a psycho one.

@biff_pow I honestly like yours more than the original.

@Nightroia Way to capture the classics! I’d hate to see who’s on the receiving end of that grin.

@loganmichaelphilips As someone who can only draw teeth as a big chunk of white, that is awesome, dude. I’m sorry if all your time was stolen by the monthly challenge :sweat_drops:

13 Likes

These are amazing.

5 Likes

@Aegiey Great job! Really like the style and the way you outlined Supergirl in blue. It looks really cool!

@Viciousdark Awesome! I love how you did this in black and white; the crosshatching on the face is incredible. That pose and expression are both terrifyingly Joker-esque too. Love this piece - fantastic job!

@Z-A-C This piece looks like it’s straight from a comic panel! The coloring is incredibly well done as is the lighting/shading. And, is it true that you drew this on your phone?! If so, my mind has been blown!

@RobArt471 I love this drawing of Joker - it captures his dastardly persona perfectly. His face is just the right amount ‘too happy’ and I really like the way you drew the “Ha Ha!” Nicely done!

@biff_pow Me too Cliff. Me too. - I love this biff! It makes me smile whenever I see it. I think you did an awesome job at drawing this pose and keeping the perspective correct!

@Nightroia Nice job on Scarecrow! His eyes look so full of malintent - like he’s waiting for some poor soul to succumb to Fear Gas.

@loganmichaelphilips Fantastic job! Love the way you did the metal texture and lighting on the helmet. That mouth is incredibly realistic too - well done!

@CynicalPink This is gorgeous! I love the colors you chose for Babs’ hair and eyes. They’re really stunning. This whole piece is incredibly awesome - I love your art style!

11 Likes

15 Likes

Blue-eyed Babs forever! waves banner And thank you very much!

You, too, @NYJt3!

6 Likes

Great piece! You did a fantastic job on the lightning/energy and on the shading of the hood/suit! That evil smirk was also a nice touch, and I like the background pyramids too!

5 Likes

hahaha [sweat] why whatever do you mean [collar tug] i just drew this

3 Likes

Still loving it! The full composition, the line work. It’s awesome

3 Likes