DCFAC Sketch-Dump Space

Thank you!
:pray:t3:

5 Likes

When the work day moves at a snails pace.

11 Likes

i really like your ballpoint sketch look!

5 Likes

@Aztek - amazing job! I’d love to see an update in the future if you do continue working on it. :smiley:

Love both of these, @stefanie.m, especially the first one! I hope your work days move faster in the future. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Definitely! :pray:t3: Thanks for the love! I’ll keep ya updated :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Love the Damian so cool​:+1::clap:

7 Likes

Hairs not exactly right but she came out alright for a quick doodle :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

New concept! Still working on my previous work (DCFAC Sketch-Dump Space - #482 by Aztek) but also started this. Inspired by Batman’s brooding and Spiderman’s casual overlook of the city. Any suggestions?

9 Likes

Nice doodle :+1:
Who is that?

6 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1:
The posing is great. As for suggestions I’m not sure. Is she on a building in mid construction or is the outside of a bridge?

6 Likes

Omega from Mystery in Space

6 Likes

Thank you! It’s Aztek! :slight_smile: Nayeli Constant without her mask (again) on a building’s exposed beam. Vanity City has bad architecture and I was attempting to capture a sense of architecture with this drawing with Aztek taking break from crime to enjoy some coffee. I would say the beam is exposed as part of industrial design. Still need to add the mask, building detail, background cityscape and color.

6 Likes

Nice :+1:
Like how you found a way to interpret Vanity city with bad architecture.

5 Likes

Thanks! Definitely thinking about making architectural drawings for Vanity and take a deeper look into what its bad architecture may look like. According to this Wiki - " It could be said that all cities have a soul—Gotham’s is dark and threatening and Metropolis’ is welcoming and light, where as the city of Vanity’s soul is depressive and hopeless. Constructed largely by Clarence Vane, its unique architecture is said to be based on several bizarre European art movements—the effect has been likened to “sick building syndrome” by some. What is known however is that Vanity eats people with a suicide rate that is five times the U.S. average".

Also, a document in Aztek: The Ultimate Man #3 explains the backstory to Vanity’s architect.

6 Likes

I drew Deathstroke. Had the idea to not give him a left sleeve from the myth/legend of disgraced samurai keeping only one arm sleeved.

12 Likes

Nice! Looks amazing!

6 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

Nice. Looks awesome™:+1:. Cool concept with the sleeve

6 Likes

I was playing an awesome RPG called “save the day” and I drew on the back of my character sheet lol

13 Likes

Nailed that classic Damian face cross between a pout and a growl lol

7 Likes