DCFAC Sketch-Dump Space

I’m not @CynicalPink, but my suggestion would be her New 52 run from 2013. That’s the run that inspired a lot of other recent material, like the animated series and BOP.

7 Likes

What’s it called, just “Harley Quinn”?

5 Likes

Wait, the new 52 run inspired Harley Quinn: Birds of Prey?

6 Likes

@HarleyQuinn2020 We’re all a little cynicalpink on the inside.

But I second what @Jay_Kay said! I can’t pull up a link right now, but you’re looking for the series written by Palmiotti. First volume is called Hot in the City.

7 Likes

Ok! I’ll start looking into them! Thanks!

6 Likes

Thanks!

5 Likes

@CynicalPink sorry to bother you again, but what’s the age rating on the comic?

4 Likes

I made this Harley Quinn, any feedback?

11 Likes

@HarleyQuinn2020 She’s super cute!

Hmm, and I’m not sure about the rating. Maybe someone in the Comics area can help? I haven’t read a lot of it, but I’d say teens, maybe?

6 Likes

Looks adorable! For feedback, next time just move the eyes up a lil bit.

7 Likes

@HarleyQuinn2020 it is rated teen, and I believe all of the new52 Harley is rated teen. I might be wrong, but the one you were thinking about is teen.

5 Likes

Yeah, I know now, I’m currently reading the 8th one right now, I think it’s the 8th anyway.

Edit: ok now I’m WAY past that, I finished all 30 issues and am currently working through the Rebirth

5 Likes

Thoughts?
Saturday April 11 2020 4:49pm

8 Likes

Zatana correct?

6 Likes

i burned myself out on my first cover and my easter eggs, so i’m chunking this unfinished cover here, in disgrace

15 Likes

They could’ve used this exact dialogue in the show, and I don’t think I would’ve questioned it

6 Likes

:laughing: i just love the ridiculously sensationalized plot synopses on silver age covers

4 Likes

Quick doodle at work. Think I’m going to do an actual piece with her in pencil to get the proportions right lol.

11 Likes

I’m impressed with how well those proportions came out :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Thanks dude the first run through he had baby hands lol

4 Likes