DCEU

If you could redo the DCEU over again; how would you order it and what kind of movies would you have in your version of the DCEU? Would you make it just like the MCU or would you do something different?

Basically if you could reboot the DCEU what would you do?

2 Likes

Cash the check they wrote me to fix things for them. :smiley:

2 Likes

The DCAU is doing great. They have backstories in there without it being an origin film. Start it off like with a Justice League War type movie. Then maybe branch off into the solo films here and there but mostly center it around the JL. Even do like JLD. Basically use the DCAU as a frame. Then throw in random movies like the way Batman Ninja was or do an arc of live action from the comics. Like Death of the Family or Do a Court of Owls.

2 Likes

I would keep it exactly the same with the exception of actually releasing the Snyder Cut and continuing the DCEU universe onward from there.

2 Likes

I would have liked to see the Snyderverse as he intended. Think that would have been pretty sweet. Idk why they wouldn’t work with writers that have written story lines to come up with a script either. Ezra Miller is working with Grant Morrison to write a script for a Flash movie.

2 Likes

Suicide Squad either wouldn’t exist or wouldn’t butcher the Joker like it did.

The Ultimate Cut of BvS would be the theatrical cut, sans Batass and the single f-bomb, so it could get a PG-13 rating.

I liked Justice League and don’t know what would be different in the Snyder Cut that would’ve made it better.

2 Likes

Snyder had a darker tone for the DCEU and Justice League. Think he planned on introducing Darkseid in the film. There were hella reshoots but that’s cause they had two directors with opposing views on how it should be. I enjoyed JL.

Now they’re rebooting Suicide Squad kind of with Gunn. Hope it’s something like Assault on Arkham

Put Ambush in the DCEU and everything will be fine

4th wall break I open up the speed force and change time…I’m joking I seem what Barry did… Nope

1 Like

4th wall break I save the DCEU

TWICE.

2 Likes

Superman let me wear his blue blizzard Kryptonian Suit… psssss his never wore it My Lucky Day. Hands rubbing together

2 Likes